PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where was the Grey Hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
With so many lost opportunities by the Patriots I can't really blame Belichick's choice of sweatshirt for the loss

But still, was I the only person who saw the bright red Patriots sweatshirt and had a pang of superstitious lament that he wasn't wearing the Grey Hoodie? Normally I don't even pay attention to those things and it could well be that BB often mixes up his game day wardrobe (obviously in cold weather he's wearing several layers)

Call me crazy but I don't want to see that bright red sweatshirt on BB ever again.

With so many lost opportunities by the Patriots I can't really blame Belichick's choice of sweatshirt for the loss

But still, was I the only person who saw the bright red Patriots sweatshirt and had a pang of superstitious lament that he wasn't wearing the Grey Hoodie? Normally I don't even pay attention to those things and it could well be that BB often mixes up his game day wardrobe (obviously in cold weather he's wearing several layers)

Call me crazy but I don't want to see that bright red sweatshirt on BB ever again.

I agree the sweatshirt was not the reason for the loss - the Giants simply played out of their minds and deserved the win.

However, seeing a bright red hoodie on BB as opposed to the classic grey he's known for was a bit strange. Why make the change? To me, it was almost an omen in some regards.

Also, was this the first game Giselle (Brady's girlfriend) attended? Again, can't blame the loss on her. However, I couldn't help but have flashbacks of Jessica Simpson showing up to a Cowboys game in which they choked big time. Could this have been a distraction for Brady, even though small, just enough to lose a "little" focus?

I agree the sweatshirt was not the reason for the loss - the Giants simply played out of their minds and deserved the win.

However, seeing a bright red hoodie on BB as opposed to the classic grey he's known for was a bit strange. Why make the change? To me, it was almost an omen in some regards.

Also, was this the first game Giselle (Brady's girlfriend) attended? Again, can't blame the loss on her. However, I couldn't help but have flashbacks of Jessica Simpson showing up to a Cowboys game in which they choked big time. Could this have been a distraction for Brady, even though small, just enough to lose a "little" focus?

No, she's been at many games. It is just the first that the camera looked for her...

But still, was I the only person who saw the bright red Patriots sweatshirt and had a pang of superstitious lament that he wasn't wearing the Grey Hoodie?
In a word, nope.

Is it possible that the NFL determined that the hoodie was not appropriate for the sideline at the Super Bowl and told him to wear the red number because it can then be sold on the NFL website?

I think he should be asked about this.....maybe wait until we win our first game next season and he is a better mood. But I want to know...

He should burn that friggin hideous red hoodie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes