PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where was Graham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowder

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Well it was a great win by our team today! Great to see Watson contributing. Anybody know if Graham played or if he'll be back for the next playoff game? It will be great to get our top 2 TEs playing together again. Go Pats!!!

Last edited:
chowder said:
Well it was a great win by our team today! Great to see Watson contributing. Anybody know if Graham played or if he'll be back for the next playoff game? It will be great to get out top 2 TEs playing together again. Go Pats!!!

Graham was out there on special teams. I think they are bringing him back slowly as well.

well i'm glad Graham was on the field today. Hope to see him get more involved in our offense for the next game.

Graham was there to pick up the ball after Paxson knocked it back into the field of play on AV's pooch punt.

I think his shoulder is in bad shape, he's been nursing it for a long time now and hasn't been used as a receiver even when he does go in and block. Also, in the Bucs' game, he was used at the standard TE slot and Fauria was the primary TE in motion and making the blocks off the motion. I don't expect he'll be making any big plays for us and won't be surprised to find he has surgery in the off-season.

I was thinking the same thing IMO Graham has a serious injury and is not effective as a reciever. I really hope he gets better but off season surgery sounds likely. Thank goodness we drafted another atheletic tight end for such a occassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back