Welcome to PatsFans.com

Where the Reagan Hits the Rhodes

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +473 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Whatever Sarah Palin is, it's not a Rhodes Scholar:

In 2008 Reagan is her idol - someone she "thinks about every day."
    Two years later she visits Illinois and each time she draws "great attention" to the fact that he was born and raised in Illinois.
    6 weeks after that she gives a speech in California where she celebrates Reagan's California "destiny" by stating Reagan was a man who attended California's Eureka College.

Nice - except Eureka College is in (back up 6 weeks, Sarah) Illinois and Reagan never attended school in California.

And you guys think Biden gets confused sometimes.

Sept. 19, 2008
    Sarah Palin on The Hannity Show

PALIN: I'm thankful that I came of age politically in the era of Ronald Reagan, in high school and in college. You know, he — he is my inspiration. His vision of America and of the exceptional-ism of our country. I think about him every day. I think about what that Great Communicator has left our country and the rest of the world.

Exclusive: Gov. Palin on 'Hannity & Colmes,' Part 2 - Hannity - FOXNews.com

May 13, 2010
    Sarah Palin in Illinois

Twice in the last month we’ve had the sincere and unbelievable privilege of watching the Palins up close as the Governor delivered two important addresses in our home state of Illinois.

In both speeches, Palin cited President Ronald Reagan as a driving influence in her life and political career, drawing great attention to the fact Reagan was born and educated in Illinois.

Conservatives4Palin.com: Ronald Reagan was born in Illinois — and so was Sarah Palin’s 2012 presidential campaign. Our analysis of Palin’s Rosemont and Washington speeches.

June 28, 2010
    Direct quote from a Sarah Palin speech in California

"...this is Reagan country and (applause), YEAH! And perhaps it was destiny that the man who went to California's Eureka College would become so woven within and inter-linked to the Golden State.''

Palin blunders on Reagan's education
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +388 / 6 / -9

That woman is an idiot.