PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is Water Boy? (Aqua4Ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoodie said:
Someone please tell me again that the Dolphins will win the division. They are now 0-1 in the division and 0-1 in the AFC.

Dolphins road to the Super Bowl will definitely be challenging. Where are all the national media figures who picked them?
OT: I have to say I'm feeling a tad sorry for David Givens. When he signed with the Titans he thought Steve McNair was the QB. Hope he's enjoying that all that money, 'cause it doesn't look like he'll be enjoying victories or big stats for that matter.

The over/under on Givens stats for this year: 48 catches for 676 yards. But he only cost them like $5m per year.

And what was that unfinished business Ty Law said he and Herm had? Regretting your decision Ty? They hadn't yet gone 6-10 together in the Midwest.

. .. ... ....

Not to pile on Aqua Boy, but there are two P's in disappointment. It is a word you should make yourself familiar with.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Because Miami started 0-2, that means I don't know much about football?

No, it means your pretty gullible and you don't know much about Daunte Culpepper aside from some stats we tried to tell you were misleading. We know that because we have a QB who isn't a paper tiger. The pundits can blame this on Daunte's injury, but the fumbles and bad decisions are being made well north of his knees. As they always have been.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I'm aware of that. But I wouldn't be too hyped if I was you guys. You have squeaked by two not so worthy opponents. Yeah you've gotten two wins, but I think we will both be 2-2 for our week 5 matchup.
One of those "not so worthy opponents" just thrashed your team at home. Either
a) the Bills' defense is very good and the Patriots shouldn't feel bad they squeaked by them, or
b) the Dolphins offense is truly horrible and they will be looking at a very high draft pick come April.

Saban's genius! Culpepper for a second to set you up for the lead in the Brady Quinn sweepstakes. Cunning...

Wow a lot of BS from my fellow Pats fans.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Right here. And I admit, they were horrible. Hopefully they can get it fixed next week. Good luck against NY today.

Thanks for the well wishes, Aqua. The game took an ugly turn there in the 3rd, but fortunately we pulled out a win. I hope the defense runs some tackling drills this week before we host Denver next.

Not gonna talk trash at ya about the Fins, you're still showing up here after some hard losses and not trying to spin them. I can understand the enthusiasm from my fellow Pats fans of being 2-0, but I am not foolish enough to fail to see the areas we need some real work ourselves. You guys have a pretty decent two games ahead of you, and with it only being week 2 this division is still a long ways from locked up for anyone.

Ronnie Brown looks pretty good. See you guys in a few weeks.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Saban's genius! Culpepper for a second to set you up for the lead in the Brady Quinn sweepstakes. Cunning...
That looked like much better strategy two days ago.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Because Miami started 0-2, that means I don't know much about football?
you never knew anything about football :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back