PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is Water Boy? (Aqua4Ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Man, are the Phins putrid on offense. Saban did not choose well for QB.

That was a joke!!!
The Phins were brutal! Saban had 10 day to prep and that was the effort his team gave him?
I LOVE IT!!!!

Right here. And I admit, they were horrible. Hopefully they can get it fixed next week. Good luck against NY today.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Right here. And I admit, they were horrible. Hopefully they can get it fixed next week. Good luck against NY today.

The Miami Dolphins are by far the most overrated team in the NFL.

Well the good thing is the ball washing by the media should stop now:cool:

Must have lost his $500 stash.

R

It's looking like the genius Saban chose the wrong QB. He coulda signed Brees. Thankfully for us, he chose Culpy.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Actually, the Jets got lucky. I've seen it where a receiver, catches the ball, lands on a defender who is on the ground and then is allowed to get up and proceed with forward progress.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Good for you, Aqua. I appreciate the honesty.

I really think that Culpepper is going to be a difficult problem to fix. There are strengths on the team, of course, (defense, Brown, Welker, Chambers, McMichael) but the quarterback is going to be a big problem.

PatsWickedPissah said:
It's looking like the genius Saban chose the wrong QB. He coulda signed Brees. Thankfully for us, he chose Culpy.

The only Dolphin thrower worse than Culpy this season has been Nick "The Flick" Saban.

PatsWickedPissah said:

When they traded for him I was happy as hell. I didn't want to play Brees twice a year and then they traded for Harrington and that was icing on the cake. I am surprised they didn't sign Couch!:D

ATippett56 said:
The Miami Dolphins are by far the most overrated team in the NFL.
They were ...

Someone please tell me again that the Dolphins will win the division. They are now 0-1 in the division and 0-1 in the AFC.

OT: I have to say I'm feeling a tad sorry for David Givens. When he signed with the Titans he thought Steve McNair was the QB. Hope he's enjoying that all that money, 'cause it doesn't look like he'll be enjoying victories or big stats for that matter.

And what was that unfinished business Ty Law said he and Herm had? Regretting your decision Ty?

When they play us the starting QB will be Joey Harrington.

PATSNUTme said:
When they play us the starting QB will be Joey Harrington.

I honestly don't know what to expect for the weeks to come. I do know that we should defintley be 2-2 when we roll into Foxboro and who the QB will be, I don't know. But, for now, Culpepper is our guy, and I'm standing by him.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Aqua Boy where is that sig you used to have?

I'll recreate it for you:

Miami 0-2 Sole possesion of LAST place

RIP#40 said:
Aqua Boy where is that sig you used to have?

I'll recreate it for you:

Miami 0-2 Sole possesion of LAST place

I'm aware of that. But I wouldn't be too hyped if I was you guys. You have squeaked by two not so worthy opponents. Yeah you've gotten two wins, but I think we will both be 2-2 for our week 5 matchup.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I'm aware of that. But I wouldn't be too hyped if I was you guys. You have squeaked by two not so worthy opponents. Yeah you've gotten two wins, but I think we will both be 2-2 for our week 5 matchup.

This reminds me of the time Napoleon said:

"Yeah, it's starting to get a little chilly out now, but we'll all be warming our toes by the fire in Moscow before the first frost."

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yeah you've gotten two wins, but I think we will both be 2-2 for our week 5 matchup.

I'll take that to the bank because you have demonstrated an uncanny knowledge of the NFL.

RIP#40 said:
I'll take that to the bank because you have demonstrated an uncanny knowledge of the NFL.

Because Miami started 0-2, that means I don't know much about football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes