Welcome to PatsFans.com

Where is this guy attending services next Tuesday???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patsfanin Philly, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Clinton to postpone campaigning during Rosh Hashanah
    Ben Smith's Blog: Bill Clinton: Will respect Jewish holidays, then 'hustle up ... cracker vote' in Florida - Politico.com

September 24, 2008
    Categories: Bill Clinton
    Bill Clinton: Will respect Jewish holidays, then 'hustle up ... cracker vote' in Florida

In an interview with CNN's Larry King airing tonight, Bill Clinton offered a slightly unusual reason for postponing his campaigning for Obama: The Jewish high holidays of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, which he's not known to observe.

"When [the Clinton Global Initiative] is over, and after the Jewish holidays, which follow close on it, I intend to go to Florida, to Ohio, to northeast Pennsylvania, and to Nevada at a minimum," he said. "I may do events in Arkansas depending on what the Democratic Party does down there. And I've agreed to do some fundraising for them in California and New York."

"Are you kind of feeling Jewish that you're waiting until after the Jewish holidays?" King asked, according to a CNN transcript.

"No. But I think it would be -- if we're trying to win in Florida, it may be that," Clinton began, before discussing his real Florida target: "You know, they think that because of who I am and where my politic[al] base has traditionally been, they may want me to go sort of hustle up what Lawton Chiles used to call the 'cracker vote' there."

"But Senator Obama also has a big stake in doing well in the Jewish community in Florida, where Hillary did very well and where I did very well. And I just think respecting the holidays is a good thing to do," he said.

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

get clinton!!!!!

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +977 / 2 / -9

Does anybody in America doubt what the Clintons would secretly like to do to The Messiah Barack Hussein Obama.

Jug Ears blindsided them and destroyed their life long dream, and to top that all off their beloved friends rammed the shaft right up thier a$ses.

Billy Blue Dress will secretly do everything in in his power to keep the Messiah out of the White House.

:bricks:

4. Patsfanin Philly

Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

It wouldn't shock me if the anticipated "October surprise" doesn't originate from the Republicans but from Clinton supporters.........
    Payback is , as they say a...........

5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

where can I send you one of my tin foil hats?

6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

7. Patsfanin Philly

Ratings:
    +181 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Do I sound too cynical or do you really believe that the Clintons want to see Obama elected?

8. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I love this guy. It may not be clear to dems but it's clear to me, he's in the tank of McCain and I love it. ROFL, 'cracker vote'. Tell me that's not going to piss a few more obama FL voters off.

[​IMG]
    Go Bill.

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +977 / 2 / -9

Clinton (Blue Dress) he's a degenerate, he's a wife cheater, he's a liar, he's a closet racist, he is also the Slickest, Sharpest, Politician this country has ever seen.

He will have much to do with The Messiah losing the election, he will bite his lip and look all sad then say, what a shame, that night after Mccain wins Billy Blue Dress and Pant Suit Hillary will have sex for the first time since Monica.

Billy Blue Dress will have his revenge, his sister Oprah won't know what hit her.