PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is the Pats-Giants game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills and the Dolphins got @ KC, @ Denver, @ Arizona, and @ St. Louis. It just worked out against us and the Jets this year, that's all.

Plus, believe me I don't like the bastards, but look at San Diego. @ Miami, Buffalo, Pittsburg, and Tampa. PLUS the London game. That truly blows.

Thanks, I have to admit that's not a lot different. I suppose it's hard to make schedules with the many variables.

The ordering is not random; in fact, it's very simple. Alphabetize the four teams in a division--e.g., Arizona, S(ain)t Louis, San Francisco, Seattle; Denver, Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego. Split them into pairs, call the first pair A and the second pair B. A team will always play both the "A" teams in another division on the road, and both "B" teams at home, or vice versa; the next time the divisions meet, they'll reverse it (guaranteeing a home-and-home series at least every six years in conference, and eight years between conferences). Unfortunately, it just so happens that the "B" teams in both divisions are on the coast, and the "A" teams are both inland.

So each AFC East team has to play both SD and OAK on the road once every six years, and has to play both SEA and SF on the road once every eight years--so the four West Coast trips happen once every 24 years. The good news is that the JEST are in the same boat as the Pats. The better news is that, assuming the current rotation continues unchanged, it won't happen again until 2032. :)

Is that true? Wow!! that's informative. Not something i want to keep track of, but it is interesting to know how that happens. Good show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back