Where Is The Outrage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken,

I asked this question over on JI and the answer I got was:

"They only did it once and you guys are doing it every game!"

See, it's not bad if you only do it once... :confused:

Re: Where Is The Outrage....

Once again, ladies & gentlemen...Mgteich!!! Let's give our sour **** another nice round of applause!

Don't you get it buddy? We are proud of whatever our Patriots do as they run through the league in their dominating way. Hell, how could we NOT be proud to witness this one in a lifetime greatness? So what's your gripe pal?

But the cold, calculating, arrogant & dismissive image you refer to is just something the media CREATED. Now, if I were a Patriots player and I saw the media trying to create this image, I would talk to my teammates and say, "Hey guys, since this is the image the media has created of us, let's take the damn thing and run with it! Let's become this evil, cold, calculating, dismissive & arrogant team! Hell, why fight it? I think we can have some fun with it and our fans will love it, whattaya'll think?"

I THINK I LOVE IT!!!

HOW BOUT YOU MGTEICH? YOU MAKE YOUR COMMENTS BUT YOU NEVER HAVE THE MARBLES TO COME OUT AND SAY WHAT YOU REALLY THINK.

ARE YOU REALLY A PATRIOTS FAN?

Just what I though mgteich! You're quick with your comments but lack the courage to step up and answer the questions I posed to you.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts.:rolleyes:

Re: Where Is The Outrage....

What an outrage! Actually granting access to the media! And wearing sunglasses! You are kidding, right? Surely, you are not suggesting Belichick's attitude toward the media is the only one.

Once again, ladies & gentlemen...Mgteich!!! Let's give our sour **** another nice round of applause!

Don't you get it buddy? We are proud of whatever our Patriots do as they run through the league in their dominating way. Hell, how could we NOT be proud to witness this one in a lifetime greatness? So what's your gripe pal?

But the cold, calculating, arrogant & dismissive image you refer to is just something the media CREATED. Now, if I were a Patriots player and I saw the media trying to create this image, I would talk to my teammates and say, "Hey guys, since this is the image the media has created of us, let's take the damn thing and run with it! Let's become this evil, cold, calculating, dismissive & arrogant team! Hell, why fight it? I think we can have some fun with it and our fans will love it, whattaya'll think?"

I THINK I LOVE IT!!!

HOW BOUT YOU MGTEICH? YOU MAKE YOUR COMMENTS BUT YOU NEVER HAVE THE MARBLES TO COME OUT AND SAY WHAT YOU REALLY THINK.

ARE YOU REALLY A PATRIOTS FAN?

Still waiting for Mgteich's replies!

Wow, what's the matter mgteich? Cat got your tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes