PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is that hard hitting Rodney we all know and love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Rodney seems to be playing unlike himself..I have been especially watching his play since his miraculous comeback and have yet in 3 games to see him lay out a receiver- Is he still hurting or going through the emotionless disease that has spread around so far,or Is he still recovering from that flu he had last week? I don't know but it just seems he is off his game and hope he finds it soon..We need to stop 3rd and long,so far we are not accomplishing that and Rodney with his leadership needs to teach these guys how to make them pay i they ome close to that first down....We had numerous chances to stop Denver deep in their own territory and instead played 5 yards off their receivers and missed just about every 3rd and long down there ,Ususally Rodney is there to make a hit and knock that ball out-not so far-we need the old Rod back soon...

PATRIOT64 said:
Rodney seems to be playing unlike himself..I have been especially watching his play since his miraculous comeback and have yet in 3 games to see him lay out a receiver- Is he still hurting or going through the emotionless disease that has spread around so far,or Is he still recovering from that flu he had last week? I don't know but it just seems he is off his game and hope he finds it soon..We need to stop 3rd and long,so far we are not accomplishing that and Rodney with his leadership needs to teach these guys how to make them pay i they ome close to that first down....We had numerous chances to stop Denver deep in their own territory and instead played 5 yards off their receivers and missed just about every 3rd and long down there ,Ususally Rodney is there to make a hit and knock that ball out-not so far-we need the old Rod back soon...

I was watching him last night too. I'm not sure if Rodney should even be out there. He looked like he was in pain at times yesterday. All of the depth behind him is hurt too, except for Sanders. And I hate to say it, but I wish he was hurt, that kid is definately not ready for prime time.
Rodney is playing to much, IMO. They should be gradually giving him playing time. Instead he's playing on almost every down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back