Welcome to PatsFans.com

Where Is NEM? He May Need Our Help.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Nov 8, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

No sign of NEM .... he was talking some serious problems over at PatriotsPlanet. Don't want to embaress NEM here but if he needs help...he has many friends here .... don't be afraid to PM a few of us NEM to let us know if we can help a good Patriots friend.
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nem's a moron to contribute to these boards when he obviously can't handle it physically. Any "serious problems" he has are self inflicted. If he wasn't a scumbag and a traitor to his country I might actually have some sympathy.
  3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

He was in Boston for the Indy game, he's probably on the road. I don't give a crap what's up with him, though.
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I don't know his history over there, but the reaction to one silly joke was beyond extreme imho. I was under the impression that those people were the casual, laid back alternative to this site. Seems to me they're just as excitable as the Nemster. When you start seeing multiple people with like six posts under their belts jump in with comments like "Nem you're nothing but a #$%## #$%@@! ##$@#$!!!!" you can surmise that's there's like maybe 4 posters over there that pretty much drive the site and everyone else just follows along like sheep. How can someone who registered like two days earlier have possibly developed that spiteful an opinion?

btw anyone who can quantify a person to the extent of say, calling them a scumbag and a traitor based on words typed on a screen is pretty shallow and not nearly as smart as they think they are IMO. Unless you can run an IP scan, you got no proof that say, for example, Mikey and PFIEL aren't actually one incredibly creative person with a wicked sense of humor. The limitations of this particular medium are pretty sharp.
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Nice statement

Jabbing political views is part of loving politics, dishing and taking. Calling someone a traitor and scumbag is childlike.

Unless you are referring to our lame duck, scumbag, traitor president. Who thanks to the victory in the house........will have a lot of questions to answer about his ingnorance, and defiance of our beloved constitution.
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

NEM's a good guy. He's a vet, a Pats fan, and a Democrat. C'mon, righties, even in your view, surely two out of three ain't bad!
  7. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

In all honesty, as much as I disagree with you NEM and get disgusted by some of your antics on this site, I hope you're well.