PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is Moss??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Where has he been...I think they are just being really cautious with his tweak...you think we will see him Friday night starting or no??

Where has he been...I think they are just being really cautious with his tweak...you think we will see him Friday night starting or no??

The locker room? The trainer's room? Panera Bread?

Who knows. But he definitely won't be playing Friday night.

Don't expect him to play Friday. I hope he doesn't play until the third preseason game, being cautious with these type of injuries is the right thing to do.

I hope Moss dominates this season. It will be a thing to watch.

Just like most big time player the Pats signed I think BB is keeping it light on those guys so they are fresh and healthy once week 1 comes.

I think BB is tired of the season ending injuries in TC and preseason every year and is taking precautions.

I would not be surprised to see Brady and the regulars only very sparingly the first 3 weeks of preseason, maybe a quarter or less each game.

No I think we should sit him and for him to get ready for the regular season.

So much for looking forward getting to see Moss in a Patriots uniform for the first time.

He's hangin' out with Ty Law's cousin somewhere in either South Beach or Montreal.

Out 'til Week 4.

Will see VERY little action in pre-season games and I'll bet he doesn't even dress Friday night.

I would be surprised to see him before the 3rd game,Probably no earlier than that,more likely the last preseason game.

Will see VERY little action in pre-season games and I'll bet he doesn't even dress Friday night.

I hope he doesnt, there is no reason to rush him so he can get hurt playing in a completley meaningless game!

I hope he doesnt, there is no reason to rush him so he can get hurt playing in a completley meaningless game!

QFT. This is why I (and I'm sure many others) hate the preseason. The only thing I hope for out of each of these games is to come out as unscathed as possible.

Terry

On the north side of trees and boulders.

QFT. This is why I (and I'm sure many others) hate the preseason. The only thing I hope for out of each of these games is to come out as unscathed as possible.

Terry

I actually like the preseason games, but only to see the rookies play. Its fun to see the new guys and gage where their at.

I do believe 2 preseason games would be enough though, time for the coaches to evaluate the young talent and bubble players.

No we will see him...maybe a BIT in 2 and definitely in 3...out in 4th. I think 4 games preseason is fine...less so makes evaluation of talent and readiness almost a rush...NOT good. Remember they had 6 preseason games at one point...too many. But no Moss...and it makes sense. No wishing, wanting to aggrevate any injury. Same for any of the injured; out and let others play. Third game is most important and all sit in the 4th let the rooks play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes