PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where Is Everyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kptmorgan04

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Ok.... IF the Packers beat the Pats this week I can guarntee you that there would be 10 x the threads and posts b!tchin and moan about this and that and about how the season is over and we better get ready for the draft.
Instead the patriots completely destroy their opponent and no one is saying anything. I guess thats just what has become of this board minus a few who try to keep every game in perspective and realize it is a long season.
Anyway. Great and much needed win on the road against a team that we dont see too often after two tough losses. Next week will be a big game and will hopefully show what the Patriots of 2006 are or arent made of, although whether they dominate or get beat, there will still be a lot of football left to be played.

True the bashers, most new to this board, are quiet tonight. I swear they are frustrated Red Sox fans and dont know how to do anything but b!tc#.

Part of it is the server seems to be having problems tonight.

shirtsleeve said:
Part of it is the server seems to be having problems tonight.

I think that's the main issue. Very hard to access the board tonight.

And as for the general "where is everyone" question, anybody noticed I haven't been around lately? Anybody? No? Oh well. Anyway, I've just committed to an exciting but gigantic new project (I'm self-employed), and looking at my calendar I realized something had to give. So I decided to go cold turkey on my Patriots addiction, or at least my patsfans.com addiction. Now that I've shaken the must-refresh-must-refresh stage, I'll try to hang around on a more limited basis. :)

IMO:

1- The game basically s#cked today....nice to win but it wasn't much fun to win like that.

2- This site is annoying....my posting i way down. I come here for 5 and 10 minutes at a time...too hard to do that now.

3- With the holiday coming....everyone is on their best behavior to earn some NFL time Thursday...always best to save up for obnoxious behavior with some good behavior. Like..." of course I love walking the mall with you honey"... or ... "could I please pick out the gift for your mother this year...you know how well we connect eith each other".

patchick said:
I think that's the main issue. Very hard to access the board tonight.

And as for the general "where is everyone" question, anybody noticed I haven't been around lately? Anybody? No? Oh well. Anyway, I've just committed to an exciting but gigantic new project (I'm self-employed), and looking at my calendar I realized something had to give. So I decided to go cold turkey on my Patriots addiction, or at least my patsfans.com addiction. Now that I've shaken the must-refresh-must-refresh stage, I'll try to hang around on a more limited basis. :)

Welcome back!!!!!

The girls at this sight are the best! :D

Yeah, I'm glad the total doom and gloom has cleared up, but there still seem to be a fair number of whacky threads about what uniform we need to wear and what not.

It felt great to stick it to Favre and Green Bay, revenge served up cold, with Bruschi and Troy Brown being the only defensive players left from 96. ;)

Next week is our first big test heading toward the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes