WHERE IS "Aqua4Ever04"

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
HEY AQUA...SABAN FORGOT THIS IS THE AFC...NOT COLLEGE.
tHE DOLPHINS ARE PLAYING LIKE THE RAMS...AFRAID TO HIT AND BE HIT...BUNCH OF ***GERS THEY ARE.

Last edited:
0-16?

This could be the year.

aquagay is a complete fool lol lol he doesnt have the balls to show up here hes to busy putting his foot in his mouth.:D :D :D

Guys, I agree that he has been a pain in the butt, however, he is a stand-up guy. He was on a thread in the main Pats group before 1700 admitting that his team sucked. I agree with busting his chops, after all I have been a Pats fan since their founding and went to games at Fenway and Harvard, but give him a break when he does have the nerve to show up in the main group. Paul

i like when he said he was 100 percent sure the dolphins would win the division lol lol lol priceless.nobody should take it easy on him not after all the crap he spewed about patriots fans being arogant ect ect ect .what kind of fan gives up on his team after just two games anyway ?screw that tool.

Last edited:
I hear Aqua was putting his order in today for one of these.

ImgDyn.cfm

how is that guarantee working out for ya :D :D :D the 2006 dolphins out to prove the haters right lol lol i thought you were going to make us arogant pats fans eat crow lol lol lol open up sucker lol lol lol lol .the next time you want to quote a link to a article like the thread you posted that said [legit article why the dolphins will win the east] you need to think twice because sports writers dont no more than anybody else does they just want to sell magazines and newspapers lol .

aquagay, don't make guarantee's, seriously, you knew there was no guarantee they would win, especially when you guarantee against the Patriots who have won 3 out of the last 5 superbowls. it's just dumb. you're an idiot. the dolphins suck. leave.

Last edited:
Underoath said:
aquagay, don't make guarantee's, seriously, you knew there was no guarantee they would win, especially when you guarantee against the Patriots who have won 3 out of the last 5 superbowls. it's just dumb. you're an idiot. the dolphins suck. leave.
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: thats what im talkin about .

ok so.....what do you think is next???

back on the culpepper boat after harrington fails miserably? or onto the lemon boat???

OR....

will we hear these words in june?

"And with the First overall pick of the draft, the Miami Dolphins choose Troy Smith (or Brady Quinn)"

EVERYONE!! ON THE TROY SMITH BANDWAGON!!!!!

Underoath said:
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
No I'm here. And like Paul said, I did make a thread saying I was wrong. Maybe if some on you knew how to read you would have got that. As for ... and Patspride, I am a loyal non bandwagon fan. I actully just put an order in for one of these.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...210&clickid=leftnav_Cat_txt&parentPage=family

It's a Chambers jersey for those too lazy to open it.

So... is this the same "poor" little college boy that cried poverty when he was unable to send money to "The Bread Of Life" to fulfill his bet obligation? Rather than help feed the needy, you somehow have enough money to spend on a football jersey??

You are a scumbag, loser and I am so glad karma has dealt you a football team that you deserve.

I found ballsack4ever04; he is now over on the Patriots Fan Forum, no longer choosing to come to the interleague forum. He can no longer talk smack and run his mouth over here about the Doofins, so he is over there behaving like the beaten troll he is.............sackless..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back