PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is Aqua4Ever04 When You Need Him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrellbee

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I wonder if tonight dampens Aqua4Ever04's arrogant assumption that the Fins will win the division ?

The Fins sure aren't going 6-0 to start the season. That's a fact Jack.

I wonder if he is having second thoughts about WHICH Culpepper is the one they got ? Looks to me like they got the one who throws more interceptions than touchdowns. Eh ?

FNA, Cotton! FNA!!!!

arrellbee said:
I wonder if tonight dampens Aqua4Ever04's arrogant assumption that the Fins will win the division ?

The Fins sure aren't going 6-0 to start the season. That's a fact Jack.

I wonder if he is having second thoughts about WHICH Culpepper is the one they got ? Looks to me like they got the one who throws more interceptions than touchdowns. Eh ?

he changed his name to Black&gold4Ever06

doesnt aquafina now owe $250 to the bread of life?

I dont think I have ever been so happy to see the steelers win (except for when they beat the colts last year)

LOL..you guys are friggin brutal.I LOVE it.The steelers pounded the hell out of ol' Daunte once that 2nd half started.Miami really did look pretty horrible tonight.That being said.... GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

Word is he is coming back here as: "Aqua4Ever08"

Patriots4Ever said:
LOL..you guys are friggin brutal.I LOVE it.The steelers pounded the hell out of ol' Daunte once that 2nd half started.Miami really did look pretty horrible tonight.That being said.... GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

I don't think Miami did so poorly. take away the miller pass and things could have been totally different. Either way, we have things to work on but I'm not disheartened. Probably the best D we will face all year.

LOL yes I'm sure you're looking forward to more Culpepper turnovers in the crunch. Love those rose tinted glasses. :)

The Fish fans "disrespected" the SB Champion Steelers and the Fishies had a rude awakening.

Lol i just had to share this.

"For the record I think its pathetic that anyone has enough time to post on their own site AND the sites of their rivals. That's a lot of time...totally pathetic."

-From LAPhinfan on Finheaven.

Chevagus said:
I don't think Miami did so poorly. take away the miller pass and things could have been totally different. Either way, we have things to work on but I'm not disheartened. Probably the best D we will face all year.

Wrong, that will be the Patriots D. And if by things to work on, you mean spend time finding a new QB, offensive line and secondary... bingo!

Chevagus said:

Okay, seriously people. How many stupid ass threads are we going to start just to talk **** to some troll? come on, lets keep it all under one thread. I normally dont care about things like this but this is a joke.

Kdo5 said:
The Fish fans "disrespected" the SB Champion Steelers and the Fishies had a rude awakening.

how did they disrespect them? or is that something a tool says when he has nothing better to say?

Chevagus said:
how did they disrespect them? or is that something a tool says when he has nothing better to say?
All the fish fans with their trash talk, thats why. Not many people believed the Steelers and Batch could beat the mighty Dolphins.

holyredeemer said:
Okay, seriously people. How many stupid ass threads are we going to start just to talk **** to some troll? come on, lets keep it all under one thread. I normally dont care about things like this but this is a joke.

do you know what a troll is? i doubt anything i've said up till now would qualify. one can be a fan of an opposing team without being a troll

Chevagus said:
do you know what a troll is? i doubt anything i've said up till now would qualify. one can be a fan of an opposing team without being a troll
I dont think he was talking about you. He was talking about aqua.

Kdo5 said:
All the fish fans with their trash talk, thats why. Not many people believed the Steelers and Batch could beat the mighty Dolphins.

are you kidding me? go to cnnsi or espn and see who thought the fins would win. Hardly anyone. If you check my previous posts, you'll see even I was unconvinced. but let's not go talking like somehow the fins were routed. they led into the 4th.

I'll take my lumps, my team lost. But, I still think they did fairly well and look forward to the season.

desi-patsfan said:
I dont think he was talking about you. He was talking about aqua.

if that's the case then my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back