PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where in Boston do you watch the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelcometotheRazor

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
If you live in Boston (or the Boston area), where will you watch the game tomorrow? i usually opt for the Avenue on Comm Ave (no, I am not a college student) but the dollar drafts and great crowds (for the playoffs) make it a great place to take it in. obviously the Depot is right around the corner as well...

I'm not sure about tomorrow, but in the past I have had a good time watching the Pats in the playoffs at Hurricane O'Reilly's, the Junction, Good Times, the Fours, Jillian's and the Sports Depot.

If you live in Boston (or the Boston area), where will you watch the game tomorrow? i usually opt for the Avenue on Comm Ave (no, I am not a college student) but the dollar drafts and great crowds (for the playoffs) make it a great place to take it in. obviously the Depot is right around the corner as well...
Dollar drafts? Sounds like the days of Grogan, Cunningham, Francis and Morgan. :eat3:

jilians is a good time...i ended up going to boston beer works last game which is right around the corner because i was still wearing my work boots and apparently they dont let you wear boots there. they have some really good draft beer at boston beer works and pretty good food as well...very pricey though because they only sell their own drafts...

i go down to punters pub sometimes too which is one of those dollar draft type places.. other than those places i usually stay home or go to friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back