PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where have they gone? Devin Wyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordberg

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
So I'm half asleep this morning....and I here the name Devin Wyman on espn in the backround. I remember a promising sixth round draft pick by the Pats back in 1996. Couldn't be him.....that was over ten years ago. I look up at the TV.....and see that it's Arena league football highlights. I go to my computer and google him....sure enough Devin Wyman is still playing football (if you want to call it that)

Does anyone remember him? I remember Devin being talked about, as the steal of the draft.

http://www.arenafootball.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=3500&ATCLID=96359&Q_SEASON=2007

Last edited:
So I'm half asleep this morning....and I here the name Devin Wyman on espn in the backround. I remember a promising sixth round draft pick by the Pats back in 1996. Couldn't be him.....that was over ten years ago. I look up at the TV.....and see that it's Arena league football highlights. I go to my computer and google him....sure enough Devin Wyman is still playing football (if you want to call it that)

Does anyone remember him? I remember Devin being talked about, as the steal of the draft.

http://www.arenafootball.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=3500&ATCLID=96359&Q_SEASON=2007

That guy had one incredible preseason then turned into a cream puff and vanished. As I recall he was a physical monster who didn't know how to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back