PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where does Brady spend his offseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Pmen

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Just curious if Brady will spend his off season in the lion's den of NY. That's got to be tough for him to walk around and get harrassed by the fans there.

Would like to hear from Pats fans living in NY for your thoughts on what its been like.

Just curious if Brady will spend his off season in the lion's den of NY. That's got to be tough for him to walk around and get harrassed by the fans there.

Would like to hear from Pats fans living in NY for your thoughts on what its been like.

He's a pretty wealthy man, I'm sure he'll spread his time around.

Maybe spend some time with his kid.

He used to go back to Cali and spend a lot of time with his family, playing golf with his dad etc. I'm sure that he'll be far far away from anyone that could report his whereabouts! Hope he finds a little peace and quiet.

Playing golf at the world's finest courses, eating Lobster and Prime Rib in the Riveria, shagging Supermodels...you know normal guy stuff.

Most of the people where Tom lives are not orig from NYC. Hell most of the people in Manhatten are not from NYC.

he spent much of last year's offseason in Europe, so that's as good a guess as any after he decompresses with his family in California. Gisele is from Brazil, so he could probably also easily disappear onto the grounds of someone's fazienda or beach estate down there for a few weeks (the very wealthy live very nicely in Brazil).

as a new york resident, i don't expect to see him here anytime soon. too many idiots would feel emboldened to harrass him on the street now. before he was just another (yawn) celebrity, now he's the guy that the giants beat up in the SB.

Last edited:

Kind of a strange theory when you consider Brady has said he goes to NY because he gets harassed too much in Boston. It isn't about where he has fans or people who are fans of rival teams, it is about where he can blend in and not get noticed as often.

he will spend it in between gisels legs .lucky guy

Kind of a strange theory when you consider Brady has said he goes to NY because he gets harassed too much in Boston. It isn't about where he has fans or people who are fans of rival teams, it is about where he can blend in and not get noticed as often.

Well, I'm sure he can find a nice place somewhere else, if the NY fans harass him too much:) : Long Island, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Upper NY State. Since his family is from NoCal, I guess anywhere he lives around New England is just a temporary residence. He can probably live in California in the offseason if he wants to.

Also NYC has more places where everyone is famous, Boston doesn't. In the restaurants and clubs he visits in NYC, people will recognize him, but not bother him because at the other tables you have Donald Trump, Eli Manning, David Letterman, Mayor Bloomberg etc. They are use to seeing famous people and other than the paparazzi they leave them alone. In Boston everyone just goes gaga.

1-Brady spends time in his doctor office for ankle treatment.
2- He spends little time with his girlfriend.
3-He is back at spring camp.
4-he is back at SB in 08 for another perfection season.

Maybe he'll come up to Nova Scotia and we could go out on my brother's lobster boat fishing, then we could go out on Glen Arbour Golf course for 18 holes, have a few beer, then the wife could fire up a feed on the BBQ with fresh lobsters and vegetables, then spend the night dowtown with some friends having a cold one outside on the patio by the harbour.

.....and then HPF wakes up....

:)

Basically what he's done for the last couple of seasons is travel and vacation for a month or so and spend some time with his folks in CA (although I think his Dad has expanded his business and has an office here now and spends time in Boston more regularly - two of his sisters live here too).

Then come March when the off season program commences he is here usually 4 days a week and either in NY or elsewhere on long weekends. Usually takes another 3-4 week vacation break in June when the off season program ends, as does the team and staff, prior to the opening of camp in July.

I don't doubt this year he will want to spend some time with his son. That can be done in CA or even in Longmeadow, where Bridget's family lives.

Brady is in my shower. I ask him when we are done.:)

The Herald is reporting he is going to Gisele's vacation home in Costa Rica for a month. They also said Brady was in NYC on Tuesday (day of the parade - what a nut job!) and was seen limping around Soho.

The Herald is reporting he is going to Gisele's vacation home in Costa Rica for a month. They also said Brady was in NYC on Tuesday (day of the parade - what a nut job!) and was seen limping around Soho.

After what they allowed Tomase to report right before the Super Bowl, I don't trust ANYTHING that comes out of that rag. How would they know his plans? Did they talk to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots