Where Do The Patriots Focus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Where Do The Patriots Focus...
By: Mike Procopio

Is keeping TB12 upright the biggest priority? Is it finding him a weapon to stretch the field and take the top off the defense? Do we need that edge rusher that is going to make Mark Sanchez and other QB’s wet their pants? Should Logan Mankins be resigned to a long term deal and free up some cap space for this season? All of these are valid questions and valid concerns, but it all starts with balance....

Last edited by a moderator:
# 81 HELL NO.

And I am not lying to myself. I'll skip the adrenaline once evvery 6 games of seeing Moss leave folks in his dust. Instead I'll keep the ball control that slowly grinds the spirit out of the other team as it mercilessly marches down the field in moderate chunks(5-15yds) , puts up 7 and burns up every possible second of clock on their butts.

The biggest problem with Moss wasn't necessarily Moss himself; but just how his presence drove everyone around him to change the nature of the team (brady, the OC, the other WRs, etc etc)

Big plays are nice; but you can't make them the staple of your offense or you give the ball over to the other team w/ short field too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back