PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where can I listen to game on mobile device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free_Pacman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I have something to do at 4 and may need to listen to the last 10 minutes or so. Does anyone know if I have 98.5 stream from aol radio app, will I be able to listen to the game?

To be honest... The pats will probably be up by 21 by that point so I think you can miss the last 10 minutes IMO

To be honest... The pats will probably be up by 21 by that point so I think you can miss the last 10 minutes IMO

Isn't that what we thought last week at this time?

Until we see otherwise and on a consistent basis, I think we need to assume that we're simply not a very good football team. I heard Brady's interview where he was questioned about his decision to force the ball to Moss and unfortunately, he's not getting it. He tried to justify going to the guys who have history of getting the job done. In other words, nothing's going to change. He's going to continue this approach instead of just throwing the ball to the open guy which is how he established himself as, in my opinion, the best QB in the league. I hate to say it but contrast this with Peyton Manning. He had established stars like Wayne and Clark last season and when teams focused on covering them, he ended up making stars out of a couple of rookie WR's. That's how you win in the NFL. You gotta throw the ball to the open guy. Brady used to know this but at some point he changed and began picking his targets before the ball was even snapped. Until he realizes the error in this approach, we'll continue to be a mediocre team that falls apart in the 4th quarter when defenses scheme to take away Moss and Welker.

Forget blaming the offense....that loss to the Jets was ALL on Brady and his poor decisions.....and this is coming from a HUGE Brady fan.

Last edited:
KEEE-Riste....the op asks for a game audio stream and you dolts completely trash his thread with useless "analysis".

Sorry to say, I have no other use here than to be thread police as I've never found an audio streaming site for Pats games.:cool::rolleyes::eek:

Sadly the AOL radio app does not broadcast Pats game. Learned the hard way last year coming back from a bachelor party during the playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back