Welcome to PatsFans.com

Where Are They

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Remember all this sh!t,
    Haliburton
    American Soldiers Raping In The Nightime
    Anti War Protesters
    Daily Body Counts Of Dead Soldiers
    Susan Sarandon
    Sean Penn
    Looney Clooney
    Cindy Sheehan
    Equipment For The Troops
    Stop The War Sh!t

Everything is just the same as it was when Bush was in, what happened to all that stuff and all those hand wringing slobbering anti war a$s holes, war still rages, gitmo is still open, soldiers are still dying WHERE ARE ALL THE DIRTY F-CKING PHONY'S, WHERE IS THE DEMOCRAT OUTRAGE OVER THE WAR........................:confused:
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  2. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I agree with you Harry. Though Obama didn't start this war, it's been fairly clear for quite some time that he's not going to change Americn foreign policy the way progressives would like. I think many want to give him a chance to withdraw and are holding out hope for that, and there's some merit to the fact that it's not the easiest thing to pull out of a region you are so deeply embedded in over night. Unfortunately, I've seen no signs that this will happen and the rhetoric indicates that this is going to drag on until people start getting pissed about it again.

You should personally be happy that he's not "cutting and running" though right?
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Cutting and running:
    Not really, I came to realize that Iraq was a Big Mistake, if the world had a problem with Saddam those Racist Crooks
    in the UN should have taken care of it.
    It's the Double Standard of the Phony Anti War People that get me, Obama isn't going to end this war, 40 soldiers died last month and you you had to go to Drudge or Fox to hear about it, if Bush was in the NY Times would have had it front page for six months Hollywood & Jon Stewart would have gone insane, the Left Wing Media always held the War Protesters up as some kind of American Heros when in fact they are nothing but Phony Double Standard Bastards, now that their "Poster Boy" is running the show they are silent, Obama could send a million more Troops over to die in this war tomorrow and the Anti War Liberal Phony F-cking Scum wouldn't bat an eye.