Welcome to PatsFans.com

Where Are The Feminazis?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Let me see if I get this straight. An aide to Governor Paterson apparently likes to beat the living hell out of women on a semi-regular basis. When one of the women actually had the audacity to report this to the authorities, the governor's security (and possibly even the governor himself, depending on whom you believe) intervened to pressure the woman into silence.

I've actually been following this story for quite some time now, wondering where the outrage was. Apparently only now that he has decided to drop his re-election bid, it has become newsworthy.
  2. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +417 / 6 / -7

Paterson is an idiot, anyway. Good riddance.
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Where are the Feminazis...in the bush's out side your house....Just waiting for you to come out. :singing:

one of Douch Limbaughs big rants "feminazi's" twenty years ago
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +238 / 8 / -26

The dittoheads love to use their leaders vernacular.. makes them feel all warm and fuzzy..

OTOH Patterson was a joke..
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

What in the world are you talking about? Do you think women who object to Patterson's behavior are feminazis? Do you think femnists had a double standard with regard to Vitter, Stanford, Ensign, and Paterson? Do you have an iota of proof to support your claim? Patterson has been forced to not run again, just like Craig and Stanford (though apparently not Vitter or Ensign).
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Could we possibly be any more offensive to women in the thread title?

Wolf.....

For a person who cries and complains about rule breaking, you are getting away with murder on a consistant basis...

I don't know if I should applaud you, or continue to point it out.

bravo!

(PS Brian Griffen and MacFarlane called.....They said to tell you they are BOTH very liberal, and in fact the same person)
  7. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

[cough]birthers[/cough][​IMG]

[cough]tea baggers[/cough][​IMG]

[cough]neo cons[/cough][​IMG]....

[​IMG]
  8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Real women are not feminazis, so it is not really an offensive term except to a select few.
    What rule did I break? Have I engaged in any personal attacks of members of this forum? Of course, a lot of my posts conveniently disappear even when they don't break the rules, so maybe that is what you are hoping for.
    Good for them. I learned many years ago not to hold any sort of political litmus test of those who make music, movies or TV entertainment so it isn't an issue. I even listen to Barbra Streisand every once in a while.
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Go back and read it again, perhaps a bit slower.
    Let me answer your question by saying this: Yes, feminazis have a double standard when it comes to Republicans versus Democrats. Do you think that isn't the case?
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I guess women who fight for the rights of women, frighten and disturb you. Using the term "Feminazi" is disgusting...but I'll let you deal with the women who post here about that. You might wanna stop DVR-ing FOX for a few weeks.

Its probably better off that you differentiate the worlds of entertainment and your political views, because the people you watch on TV, or listen to on your 8-track, etc are all mostly LIBERAL UNION MEMBERS....who don't agree with you. Sans Dennis Miller...and Chuck Norris.

dude....How about a photoshopped picture of Dennis Miller and Chuck Norris throwing tea boxes into teh Boston Harbor?

Just a suggestion
  11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well I am glad it upsets you. That is exactly what I was hoping would happen.
    You're saying this like it isn't something I don't already know - and for some reason, you're getting pretty excited about it in the process. I've seen Harry Boy's posts and I know exactly who is referring to when he talks about the Hollywood wife-swappers. But I am not an angry, bitter person like you who has a personal vendetta against those of differing political persuasions.
  12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

What do you mean by feminazis? What are you talking about? Would you consider a feminist who protested Paterson a feminazi? Can you even explain what you meant? Would someone who backed Reagan even when he raised the deficit by $500 billion be considered a conservonazi? Is it okay with you if we start using that term to refer to Republicans who backed the big government policies of Bush's Patriot Act?

When feminists protest, Democrats tend to listen more than Republicans do, but perhaps you can provide some links to support your claim? Or perhaps you are referring to the Clinton scandal, nearly a decade ago, when feminists chose to offer tepid support to a president who was, policy wise, supportive of key issues of the feminists -- abortion rights, family leave, anti-harassment and anti-discrimination protections, etc. It's a a matter of priorities.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +238 / 8 / -26

BTW one of top advisors, Denise O'Donnell did resign over this whole mess... not sure if she fits the dittohead definition of "feminazi" or not though, check with Rush and let us know.

Thank god for that partisan rag, "The New York Times" for exposing this agregious behavior.. while the daily right wing "Daily News" sensationalizes, once again the NYT does the hard work.
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Sure...who would be offended by the casual reference to Nazis and using the word as a suffix to describe any little thing that annoys them. Can you think of any group of people who might have actually experienced the brutality and psychotic sadism the real Nazis dished out on them and their loved ones? Thin hard. You might even know someone who fits that group. Some of your best friends might be in that group.

Oh, and quit your friggin whining fakrissakes!
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Thread's not working so well for ya, huh Brian?
  16. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Maybe I shouldn't try to speak for him but I instantly thought of faux feminist's when I read the title. Sure, chauvinist pigs use the term to dissmiss all feminists but everyones know there are fakes too. Depending on the their political agendas they turn up or down their level of outrage and give genuine feminists a bad name. Anita Hill and Paula Jones come to mind and does anyone remember if the Jennifer Flowers scandle forced anyone in particular from seeking office?

Feminazi's are like the new conservative doves and the new liberal hawks. The Patriot act was bad a couple of years ago, now hardly a person will comment on it. They're also like what I like to call the "green chickens" in my office who like to squawk about pollution, climate change and point the blame fingers at conservatives all the while they won't recycle a single soda can and jump in their cars to drive one freaking block to the post office. It's about the double standard, apologies to anyone who is real.
  17. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I looked up two dictionary definitions, and both pretty much defined the word as "extreme, aggressive feminists.
    Well AFAIK tha hasn't even happened yet, has it? So when feminists groups organize against Paterson I'll let you know.
    Certainly, but I doubt you would understand.
    You're making up a word and then asking me to define it. Think real hard and you may see the idiocy in that.
    So by your own admission, they are hypocrites. Which is exactly the point I was making.
  18. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't think you understand the forum rules and how this forum defines "personal attack." Saying "liberals are morons" is not a personal attack. The moderators have explained to me in PMs that those comments are completely acceptable, even if they may offend some people. What you (theoretically) cannot say is "XYZ is a moron" where XYZ is a specific member of this forum.
    Looks like my comment really hit home! Perhaps that is because of how accurate it is?
  19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +468 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

The only thing which is pinpointed with any accuracy at all regarding the use of the term "feminazi" is the bigoted sexist mindset of the person who would use it.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't be ridiculous. We have also pinpointed with great accuracy the uppity, uptight, small minded, hateful bigots that get bent out of shape at the use of that word. :rocker:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.