PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are the Colts trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've seen nary a one all week. Maybe their fans are more classy than I gave them credit for.

Either that or they are just like peyton and cant back anything up...

I've seen nary a one all week. Maybe their fans are more classy than I gave them credit for.

After a week of San Diegoons it's even more appreciated. In reality they saw what we saw in the last 2 Colt games and just feel they have nothing to boast about. Should the unthinkable happen I'm sure we'll have an influx of scru u trolls for a couple days anyway.

Michael has it right 100%; it would be like Red Sox fans pre 2004 going to a Yankee website and talking smack, no point as they have nothing to back it up with.

They can talk all they want about Payton facing his demons, this is the way it should be, going through the Patriots to get to the Super Bowl, etc, etc, but to go back to the Red Sox, their fans kept saying that too and it never happened until 2004; once it did, the trolling was relentless, so if the Colts pull off a win Sunday, we will get bombarded, trust me............

Yeah, I think they have learned their lesson. We'll see them if the Colts win for sure.

Man, don't encourage them. It's been SO NICE here this week compared to last week. I don't exactly miss SadThePatriots and his type.

It's a walk in the park this week compared to SD week. Let's just enjoy the peace. :)

After a week of San Diegoons it's even more appreciated. In reality they saw what we saw in the last 2 Colt games and just feel they have nothing to boast about. Should the unthinkable happen I'm sure we'll have an influx of scru u trolls for a couple days anyway.

Very true.

They're busy making travel plans for the Superbowl. The phone lines should be clear now that the Charger fans have completed all their cancellations.

They are in the bunkers scared shatless right now. If they win on Sunday, they'll be here on Monday. If they lose, there's a good chance the entire Indy fan base will have a mass suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back