Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriotic

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Did Chayut jam our Foxboro computers?

Yeah I've been looking for them too.

We're all here waiting just the same to see who turned into a pumpkin when the clock struck 6:00pm. :D

We are all waiting...........nuttin yet.

Another deal in the works perhaps delaying the release?

Me too. Hey, when can we resign players and not have to guarantee their whole season's salary? Is it tomorrow?

I wonder if we're going to bring Chad Brown back. Seeing as how he couldn't play due to his hand injury BB probably didn't want to risk having to pay him his whole salary until he could see what he brings at OLB.

and to decide that last cut between two players "Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe "

I'm waiting too, I have to go out tonite (strip club, poor me) so I wanna know our 53 before then!!!

In years past we have not learned who was cut until the next day when they also announced who they signed for the practice squad. That is why I think Jeremy Minchey is not going to be re-signed.

Me 2. Reiss doesn´t have anything yet. For some reason WEEI isn´t streaming (I know it´s not the best place to go for Pats stuff, but it seems to have gotten better. Now that the Red Sox aren´t doing so well they seem more interested in the Patriots than last year at this time of year).

Brownfan80 said:
I'm waiting too, I have to go out tonite (strip club, poor me) so I wanna know our 53 before then!!!
Yikes, hot fiancee, strip clubs - man you are really suffering! ;)

Well, I fell for it!!!!!!!!!

PromisedLand said:
Me too. Hey, when can we resign players and not have to guarantee their whole season's salary? Is it tomorrow?

That would be after the Bill's game.

PromisedLand said:
Uh, those were the 2004 cuts, doofus.
Relax, Butthead. I took the link from the Patriots.com message board before even opening it myself. The guy who posted it was screwing with the other posters.

PromisedLand said:
Uh, those were the 2004 cuts, doofus.

Hey, cut the guy some slack.

Doofus? I'm sure there's a similar name for us 799 others hanging out on a message board on a Saturday Night? :)

PromisedLand said:
Yikes, hot fiancee, strip clubs - man you are really suffering! ;)

Yeah she's getting all sluttied up to go out. Her friend too. Pretty good life I guess. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes