Welcome to PatsFans.com

When Willard Romney was in College he wore State Police Uniforms and stopped cars..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jun 7, 2012.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Guess he wanted to imitate the famous red light bandit Carl Chessman, who Willard seemed to have an affinity for... weird dude...

Too bad he was not as infatuated with a miltary uniform, which he avoided due to being a favorite son..

Not only did he attack gay classmates, he was active in other areas.. creepy bastard.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Re: When Willard was growing up he wanted to be just like Carl Chessman..

It was a college prank a long time ago. It means little or even nothing. If we're making this decision based on things like this we're in trouble.

Look, we're either going to get concerned with silly stories from 40 years ago, gotcha crap and miscues on stage as we elect The Most Powerful Man on the Planet or we find out who has the best policies for the world. Junk like this tells us nothing about how we're going to move forward and sustain ourselves as we approach the limit of growth.
  3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +111 / 7 / -10

And this is worse than Obama doing coke in college?

If worrying about Romney's behavior 40 years ago is the best you have....and he isn't an especially good candidate, the best you can say is that he isn't Obama.
  4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Personally find it very creepy, reminds me of Carl Chessman.. imagine a college kid doing this to some unsuspecting person..

His roommates also found it creepy...

Doing cocaine is something you do to yourself, impersonating a policeman is something you do to others.. quite a difference.

If Willard liked dressing up in uniforms so much, why didn't he join the army... he would have gotten some free ones words like sociopath come to mind..
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

"Creepy" doesn't get you disqualified from the office. We know that. Nixon, Clinton, Bush Junior...
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Obama supporters are doing exactly what I was expecting them to do: They're trying to talk about anything and everything besides the state of our country as it is here and now and addressing the matter of how to fix things.

Hey, I don't blame 'em one bit. If I was an Obama supporter, the last thing I'd want to talk about is the current state of affairs with regards to our economy, energy policy, health care, etc.
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is nothing more than an old story being rehashed by people who want to talk about anything they can to distract from how abysmal a job their own guy has done running the country.

The liberals are, in their typical dishonest fashion, trying to make it sound like Romney regularly suited up in a police uniform and patrolled the streets of San Francisco, pulling over and harassing completely innocent motorists. What actually happened was it was nothing beyond a stupid college prank he and some friends pulled on a couple other friends.

But hey if I was an Obama supporter I'd much rather talk about college pranks than things like, you know, the economy.
  8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Let's review the liberal qualifications for proper college behavior as it relates to the presidency:

Playing stupid pranks on friends: Not ok

Being a drug addicted crackhead pothead: Perfectly fine! :bricks: :bricks:
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Not one of your posts considers that those tactics you mention being used by Team Obama have been used by Romney, or any other republican campaign team. I assume you forgot the crap Republicans have, do and will dish out in order to get elected.
  10. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Here's the deal. Most of us did Coke or pot when we were in that era. Some of us admit to it. I wouldn't hold snorting or puffing against someone who is in office. Although, I would snicker at them for denying it, when it's obvious. Compare that to cutting someone's long hair, bullying, putting a pet on the roof of a car, or impersonating an officer. I knew similiar people like that growing up and don't really associate with them. However, I do associate with the pot and coke people. Either way, I would vote for the person on his record and platform.
  11. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +295 / 6 / -5

What's funny is WP accuses the Democrats of not wanting to fix the economy when they have put forward a plan to create jobs.

Willard's short-run plan?

Crickets. Well, at least there's always him wantonly lying about Obama intentionally wanting to slow the economy. Yeah!
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Re: When Willard Romney was in College he wore State Police Uniforms and stopped cars

They're just getting warmed up the kind and caring sensitive liberals, wait until August & September they'll be going through his rubbish bags at 5AM like Sarah Palin, I wonder if Romney would fall for Katie Courics sh!t?
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Re: When Willard Romney was in College he wore State Police Uniforms and stopped cars

I bought a police siren for my car in 1975 and put it on off of Blackstone BLVD. near East Providence / Red Bridge where people went parking near the water. Freaking cop caught me ... took my siren :(:(:(
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Amazing how the right excuses the behavior of a sociopath.. while every day they make posts about how a mailman thought that he saw a black kid in the neighborhood of the Ayers family, therefore he had to be Obama living with them. There is another one today in the Dead Breitbarts about a kid who went to a barbeque next door to the Ayers and he heard someone say that Obama was there, therefore Obama was there.

Willard was a draft dodging favorite son, who spent time riding his bicycle throughout France while poor kids were getting killed in Viet Nam.. he demonstrated for the war, but never went..

Imagine this sociopath in charge of the CIA or Military, just give him a uniform and a siren.
  15. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +287 / 5 / -8

You mean saying "what newspapers do you read?"

The "gotcha" question?
  16. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +287 / 5 / -8

Okay, number 1, how do you know he didn't just say that because Romney was leading a gang of thugs waving scissors threatening to cut his hair?

And number 2, that picture of Romney looks like Jon Stewart. I know who has to play this guy in the movie now...
  17. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Darryl if one is to excuse Obama's youth to growing up pains with all the drug use then why should Romney be treated differently? Obama got a few passes on this stuff as we were told he is an adult now. Unless I am missing something I am not sure how a different standard can now be applied.
  18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +111 / 7 / -10

Great DarrylS. since we are not to believe uncorribated accusations about a person's past, here are a couple about Obama that are far more serious than this'scandal' that has you so worried about that wild man Mitt.

Larry Sinclair smoking crack and giving BJ's to Obama in 1999 (a long time after HS BTW)

You Wreck Me Practice - YouTube

and telling a MArine in 1980 that he was born in Kenya:

Marine: Obama Claimed He Was Born In Mombasa

We await your demand that Obam resign as President. Since these accusation as nire serious than the ones leveled at Romney.
  19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Obama never got a BJ from Sinclair and the Marine is a liar.

Discuss.
  20. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I'm sorry, did I miss the post with the credible link to this story.

p.s. and by credible link, I don't mean DU :rolleyes: