PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When will we play our Divisional Round game (Sat or Sun).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidding me? Perfect start for pats fans... No work the next day.. And you cns enjoy Sunday if they win

Agree it is great for us fans

bad for national TV ratings, though, since we are a TV draw I think

now I'm rooting for Pittsburgh tonight and next week. If they win both, winner of Indi/Cinci comes here with one less day to prepare.

that's got to be tough playing on a sunday afternoon and playing in foxboro 6 days later

Sat 4:30 is perfect. We get the extra day to prep for the AFCC and we most likely have the Colts/Bengals winner and this means they only have 6 days.

Damn it, I will have a flight, jet lag and a lot of things to do on that Saturday, now I'll probably just postpone everything, sit in a bar, drink during the game and see if I can do something after.

So, do we get either Bengals/Ravens or the lower seed of Colts/
Steelers? [assuming Pitt finishes Cinci off]

Always get lowest remaining seed.

So if BAL wins we get them, otherwise we get the IND/CIN winner.

I'll be the biggest PitsDirt Stealers fan in the world this weekend, because if the Murderer-Worshippers
win instead, then it's going to be a long, cold Saturday night the following weekend…for us.

I'll be the biggest PitsDirt Stealers fan in the world this weekend, because if the Murderer-Worshippers
win instead, then it's going to be a long, cold Saturday night the following weekend…for us.

Long night like a tough game, or long night like a loss?

I'm assuming he means a loss. Why people fear Baltimore so much is beyond me. You think that chuck it up and hope your receivers get under it deep **** is going to work against this secondary like it did in the past? Not so much. Brady may take a beating, though, which may make the game close after halftime, but the Pats should be able to pull away. Baltimore has one of the worst secondaries in the league.

I'm assuming he means a loss. Why people fear Baltimore so much is beyond me. You think that chuck it up and hope your receivers get under it deep **** is going to work against this secondary like it did in the past? Not so much. Brady may take a beating, though, which may make the game close after halftime, but the Pats should be able to pull away. Baltimore has one of the worst secondaries in the league.

I agree on that, Joey P.I. won't have that type of success against us like in past years. The only thing that concerns me about the Ravens is a tough front 7 that would make there porous secondary moot. It probably won't matter, I don't see how they can stop Antonio Brown.

Long night, as in what happened 2 out of the last 3 times the gangsta-rappin' scum came here in the POs…and nearly 3 out of the last 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back