Asking for your support

When will the Titans lose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets for mine.

jets or @steelers unless steelers have nothing to play for

They lose against the Jets, Texans, and Colts to finish up the season 13-3.

They'll go 18-0 and lose to the Giants in the Super Bowl; the statue of Liberty will be shipped back to France and a statue of Eli will take it's place.

Having that on Ellis Island will prevent anyone from every entering the US again; one look at that half wits mug will send folks back to the land from which they came......................

They'll go 18-0 and lose to the Giants in the Super Bowl; the statue of Liberty will be shipped back to France and a statue of Eli will take it's place.

Having that on Ellis Island will prevent anyone from every entering the US again; one look at that half wits mug will send folks back to the land from which they came......................

Nice....

The statue of ELI.....

God help us....

i think they go 19-0 in ironic fashion.............finish what you could not and KC wins a SB in Tampa after he lost there and he beats the team he played in the game in Tampa.............the Giants.

Then he signs a FA deal to QB deal to replace Favre and beat the pats twice a yr and show them his perfect season ring that the Pats did not get..............

That is how I see it.

Eli will remain in NJ and the statue of liberty will remain here....................and the French will still suck

Last edited:
"i think they go 19-0 in ironic fashion.............finish what you could not and KC wins a SB in Tampa after he lost there and he beats the team he played in the game in Tampa.............the Giants.

Then he signs a FA deal to QB deal to replace Favre and beat the pats twice a yr and show them his perfect season ring that the Pats did not get..............

That is how I see it.

Eli will remain in NJ and the statue of liberty will remain here....................and the French will still suck"

Could you retype this babbling, stumbling, runnon sentence, piss poor spelling and grammar clusterfvck of a post in English you effin tool?

Would be funny if the Lions did it on Thanksgiving.

with their D and Chris Johnson................its gonna take alot to beat them.

Johnson is LT like.............people dont realize he has only 30 more carries than Lendale and he has close to triple the ydage.

Kid is the real deal. And they have not had KVB for four weeks now and they still win.

=====================================================

I have L white in my fantasy team..................He has been a beast.........Every week I get 2 TDs and 14 yards.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes