PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When will Eli and the Giants fold??

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Plus, you are being sarcastic."

No douchebag, I'm being totally serious..............I understand being a Giants fan you have a double digit IQ and all, but I didn't think even YOU were that much of a brain dead cementhead.

Thanks for proving me wrong.
Because I am not a Pat fan, your vulgar language will be tolerated. I am a Manning fan first, mainly because they irk you people so.

"Because I am not a Pat fan, your vulgar language will be tolerated. I am a Manning fan first, mainly because they irk you people so."

That's impressive, a Manning fan; Archie, an overrated hick who never won an effin thing in the NFL and is living off the backs of his sons, Peyton, who constantly pointed the finger of blame at others when in fact he was the stiff, who gagged away many chances at the brass ring before falling ass backwards into one, and Eli, the biggest jackass of them all, who stiffed the Chargers and cried his way to New York on draft day.

That is the Manning family in a nutshell you ballbag.

You had a point until you mentioned the Panthers. I like them, they have a nice balance of O and D. And I think Fox is one of the better coaches in the league. However, you might want to take a look at Delhomme's numbers the past few weeks. They are actually all about DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart(sp??). They ran for 250 today. Giants excel on both LOS's. If they have a weakness, it's their secondary. So, perhaps someone can game plan to stop that pass rush.

yeah i noticed against Cleveland that they were racking up passing yards against the giants. that's why i thought they may be vulnerable. of course, you have to have time to throw the ball in order to get to your receivers. i have no idea how kurt warner will do next week with that giants pass rush. if he constantly picks up the blitz, it could be a long day for the giants defense.

also, dallas may use tonight's win as a spark. all they have to do is make the playoffs and go on a little run.

"Because I am not a Pat fan, your vulgar language will be tolerated. I am a Manning fan first, mainly because they irk you people so."

That's impressive, a Manning fan; Archie, an overrated hick who never won an effin thing in the NFL and is living off the backs of his sons, Peyton, who constantly pointed the finger of blame at others when in fact he was the stiff, who gagged away many chances at the brass ring before falling ass backwards into one, and Eli, the biggest jackass of them all, who stiffed the Chargers and cried his way to New York on draft day.

That is the Manning family in a nutshell you ballbag.
You'll never know how satisfying your response is. Thank you for making MY point:p

Last edited:
"You'll never know how satisfying your response is. Thank you for making MY point:p"

Glad we agree that the Mannings are a pack of azzholes.

Anyone who admits to being a "Manning fan first" is obviously not a die-hard true Colts fan. Pretty much in the same sense that anyone who admits to being a "Brady fan first" is obviously not a die-hard true Pats fan. We lost a lot of your kind after the first game of the season this year. If Manning goes out at some point in his career for the season, watch how fast you Manning fans are jettisoned from Colts forums. It's actually hilarious and interesting at the same time.

I, personally, think the Giants are for real. It pains me to admit it, though.

I, personally, think the Giants are for real. It pains me to admit it, though.

I just wish they decided to start being real just 75 seconds later than when they actually started...

3-5-NYG 44 (1:15) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass deep middle to 85-D.Tyree to NE 24 for 32 yards (37-R.Harrison).

"I, personally, think the Giants are for real. It pains me to admit it, though."

I used to feel that way, but them being as good as they are actually allows me to deal with the SB loss last year easier.

I feel better knowing we did not lose to some rinky dink, lucky azz, playing over their heads with a horseshoe up their azz team like I originally though we did....................

"I, personally, think the Giants are for real. It pains me to admit it, though."

I used to feel that way, but them being as good as they are actually allows me to deal with the SB loss last year easier.

I feel better knowing we did not lose to some rinky dink, lucky azz, playing over their heads with a horseshoe up their azz team like I originally though we did....................

the pats were the most dominant team from 2001-2007. with last year's super bowl, the batton may have passed to the giants. now, the giants might be the envy of league, depending on what happens this year. we might be just another contender now.

Anyone who admits to being a "Manning fan first" is obviously not a die-hard true Colts fan. Pretty much in the same sense that anyone who admits to being a "Brady fan first" is obviously not a die-hard true Pats fan. We lost a lot of your kind after the first game of the season this year. If Manning goes out at some point in his career for the season, watch how fast you Manning fans are jettisoned from Colts forums. It's actually hilarious and interesting at the same time.
Manning fan first over being a Giants fan, DB. If ELI played for another team, I would be a fan of that team, and relish the times when he kicks your arse. THAT's what I meant about being a Manning fan first, because the poster alluded to me being a GIANTS fan.

Manning fan first over being a Giants fan, DB. If ELI played for another team, I would be a fan of that team, and relish the times when he kicks your arse. THAT's what I meant about being a Manning fan first, because the poster alluded to me being a GIANTS fan.

Oh so you're just gay then? Okay, I got it.

"Manning fan first over being a Giants fan, DB. If ELI played for another team, I would be a fan of that team, and relish the times when he kicks your arse. THAT's what I meant about being a Manning fan first, because the poster alluded to me being a GIANTS fan."

So Eli is a Giant, but you are not a Giants fan, you are an Eli fan; if Eli played for San Diego, you'd be an "Eli plays for the Chargers, but I am not a Chargers fan". If the Giants traded him to the Detroit Lions, you'd be an "Eli plays for the Lions, but I am not a Lions fan".

Got it.

You know, they are doing wonderful things these days with electroshock therapy; I'd strongly suggest you look into it and while you're at it, get that loose screw in your head tightened too.

You are a scary individual, not scary like "He's 6' 4", 270 pounds and is a martial arts expert", but scary like the day your go postal at Burger King because your whopper tastes like azz, your neighbors who are interviewed on the news all say "He was a nice guy, quiet, kept to himself, always said hello".

This is the internet type of scenario parents warn their kids about.

"Manning fan first over being a Giants fan, DB. If ELI played for another team, I would be a fan of that team, and relish the times when he kicks your arse. THAT's what I meant about being a Manning fan first, because the poster alluded to me being a GIANTS fan."

So Eli is a Giant, but you are not a Giants fan, you are an Eli fan; if Eli played for San Diego, you'd be an "Eli plays for the Chargers, but I am not a Chargers fan". If the Giants traded him to the Detroit Lions, you'd be an "Eli plays for the Lions, but I am not a Lions fan".

Got it.

You know, they are doing wonderful things these days with electroshock therapy; I'd strongly suggest you look into it and while you're at it, get that loose screw in your head tightened too.

You are a scary individual, not scary like "He's 6' 4", 270 pounds and is a martial arts expert", but scary like the day your go postal at Burger King because your whopper tastes like azz, your neighbors who are interviewed on the news all say "He was a nice guy, quiet, kept to himself, always said hello".

This is the internet type of scenario parents warn their kids about.

YOU SAID: "No douchebag, I'm being totally serious..............I understand being a Giants fan you have a double digit IQ and all, but I didn't think even YOU were that much of a brain dead cementhead.

Thanks for proving me wrong.

I RESPONDED: Manning fan first over being a Giants fan, DB. If ELI played for another team, I would be a fan of that team, and relish the times when he kicks your arse. THAT's what I meant about being a Manning fan first, because the poster alluded to me being a GIANTS fan.

Pointing out that more than being a Giant fan, I am an Eli fan. One prime reason for being an Eli fan is that it irks you guys so much.

I love it when BOTH of those players have success, because most people here get so bent out of shape whenever they DO have success. It's very funny to see all the reaction and the drivel that results from their successes.

So yeah, if Eli were NOT a Giant, I would not root for the Giants. In reality, I am a Colts fan first, but I like to see little brother succeed. BTW, it's also fun to think about Tiki, and how he basically made fun of his quarterback right out of the box when he got his new gig with NBC. Poetic justice that he didn't get his ring, but the man that he denegrated proved him wrong, and lead his team to an improbable season, and he continues to do it, sans douchebags like Tiki and Shockey.

So you are not only a Colts fan, but also an Eli fan?

No, sorry, you are an Eli fan because Peyton, after his one year flash in the pan success and his one whole Super Bowl win, sh!t his pants on the big stage again, AT HOME, and lost to the Chargers who were without their starting QB and RB and had a hobbled tight end.

You being the total hayseed front runner fraud that you are, pulled for Eli in the Super Bowl so you could have some sort of shred of happiness after the Dolts once again blew their chance.

Think of it this way; Peyton got his SB win going through the Patriots, BUT, by my count, he's two short as they should have won in 2003 and 2005, so we're ahead 3-1.

Throw in Eli's win last year, it's still Patriots 3-the two Manning Douchebags 2.

Suck on that assclown.

So you are not only a Colts fan, but also an Eli fan?

No, sorry, you are an Eli fan because Peyton, after his one year flash in the pan success and his one whole Super Bowl win, sh!t his pants on the big stage again, AT HOME, and lost to the Chargers who were without their starting QB and RB and had a hobbled tight end.

You being the total hayseed front runner fraud that you are, pulled for Eli in the Super Bowl so you could have some sort of shred of happiness after the Dolts once again blew their chance.

Think of it this way; Peyton got his SB win going through the Patriots, BUT, by my count, he's two short as they should have won in 2003 and 2005, so we're ahead 3-1.

Throw in Eli's win last year, it's still Patriots 3-the two Manning Douchebags 2.

Suck on that assclown.
Yup, just because that little Mama's boy stabbed you guys right in the heart. Living vicariously? You bet. 33-48 for 402 and 3 TD's is not exactly ****ting your pants. That game changed on Marvin's fumble. Had our chances, but it's a 22 man game, and PM certainly showed up and played well enough to win.

You are also correct, '03 was ours, but alas, something was not right with the refs that day. '05 was blown as well, as Vanderjerked it so far right it wasn't funny. Damn PM for not being able to kick.

Still great fun to see 3 in 4 go to 3 in 5, and then 3 in 6, and so on........

"Yup, just because that little Mama's boy stabbed you guys right in the heart. Living vicariously? You bet." It's going to be a beautiful thing when the Giants, who will be the hands on pick to go to and win the Super Bowl, blow it and bow out in the first round.

"33-48 for 402 and 3 TD's is not exactly ****ting your pants." Stats mean sh!t; Peyton has the stats, Brady has the rings, give me rings over stats anyday of the week and twice on Sunday, just ask Marino.

"You are also correct, '03 was ours, but alas, something was not right with the refs that day." You are mistaken, I was referring to the 2003 season (actually 2004 playoffs) when the Dolts came here as this brillant, record setting offense and got their azzes handed to them and scored a whopping 3 points. The rules committee changed all the defense pass rules that year AFTER your douchebag GM cried to the league, a lot of good it did.

"'05 was blown as well, as Vanderjerked it so far right it wasn't funny. Damn PM for not being able to kick." Shouldn't have come down to that, you should have smoked the Stoolers......................

"Still great fun to see 3 in 4 go to 3 in 5, and then 3 in 6, and so on........" I'd rather see that than "Peyton Manning; would have/could have/should have won three or four Super Bowls, but the stiff only could win one".

For that team that was LOADED from 2003 to 2007 (they blow this year) to only win one Super Bowl is a gag job of epic proportions.............................

"Yup, just because that little Mama's boy stabbed you guys right in the heart. Living vicariously? You bet." It's going to be a beautiful thing when the Giants, who will be the hands on pick to go to and win the Super Bowl, blow it and bow out in the first round.

"33-48 for 402 and 3 TD's is not exactly ****ting your pants." Stats mean sh!t; Peyton has the stats, Brady has the rings, give me rings over stats anyday of the week and twice on Sunday, just ask Marino.

"You are also correct, '03 was ours, but alas, something was not right with the refs that day." You are mistaken, I was referring to the 2003 season (actually 2004 playoffs) when the Dolts came here as this brillant, record setting offense and got their azzes handed to them and scored a whopping 3 points. The rules committee changed all the defense pass rules that year AFTER your douchebag GM cried to the league, a lot of good it did.

"'05 was blown as well, as Vanderjerked it so far right it wasn't funny. Damn PM for not being able to kick." Shouldn't have come down to that, you should have smoked the Stoolers......................

"Still great fun to see 3 in 4 go to 3 in 5, and then 3 in 6, and so on........" I'd rather see that than "Peyton Manning; would have/could have/should have won three or four Super Bowls, but the stiff only could win one".

For that team that was LOADED from 2003 to 2007 (they blow this year) to only win one Super Bowl is a gag job of epic proportions.............................
Those rings are as tainted as Gazelle's choad. Those weren't earned. Those were stolen. PM's career isn't over, and for those who actually play by the rules, SB wins are hard to come by. There's still time.

"Those rings are as tainted as Gazelle's choad. Those weren't earned. Those were stolen. PM's career isn't over, and for those who actually play by the rules, SB wins are hard to come by. There's still time."

When all else fails and you have nothing left to grasp at, throw out the old "The Patriots cheated and did not earn those rings" trump card.

Yep, grasp away chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back