Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
First I say when not if.. Also I know its been talked about, but this so called loading up for 1 more run could it mean that its 2007 or bust?? I think this team is set for the next 5 yrs no matter what.. But 2007 anything less than a super bowl championship is disapointing..

I heard he's leaving on Tuesday, or possible Wednesday, but definitely by Thursday

He'll be back for 08, 09, 10.

For sure.

First I say when not if.. Also I know its been talked about, but this so called loading up for 1 more run could it mean that its 2007 or bust?? I think this team is set for the next 5 yrs no matter what.. But 2007 anything less than a super bowl championship is disapointing..

Was the same in 2005 and 2006 and it WAS disappointing.
It would appear BB was also disappointed so he's doing his best to rectify the situation and everbody, of course, assumes he's loading up for one last shot. We missed out last year by a little over a minute. He's trying to avoid the same situation by giving the team a little more then a tweak . . . this time he's giving the team a little more by clubbing it with a neutron bomb of an offseason that will hopefully give us many more years of enjoyment. And he'll still be here to ensure it IMHO.

Last edited:
I think he stays until Brady retires. I really do.

The apocalypse will occur and the 2007 season wil be ruined....:rolleyes: What's with all these threads that are crowning the Pats Super Bowl champs and have :bricks: BB leaving? I hate conjecture!!!!!

The apocalypse will occur and the 2007 season wil be ruined....:rolleyes: What's with all these threads that are crowning the Pats Super Bowl champs and have :bricks: BB leaving? I hate conjecture!!!!!

Yea guys, its not like we just won the AFCCG, or we are up 79-0 with one quarter to go in the super bowl. We haven't played a game yet in the 2007-2008 season. lets take it....

ONE GAME AT A TIME.

Yea guys, its not like we just won the AFCCG, or we are up 79-0 with one quarter to go in the super bowl. We haven't played a game yet in the 2007-2008 season. lets take it....

ONE GAME AT A TIME.

BORING!!!

we are gonna go 19-0!

He'll be here until he retires, coaching this team, and liveing in NE was his dream.

I hope you are not truly serious about the title of this thread before we even play one game into the season or this is plain stupid to even talk about in April for gods sake! :bricks:

Bad Poll

I selected "No, he'll be here until he retires" because I think the answer is no.

But I do think he'll try to succeed with some other franchise after our dynasty has run its course.

Last edited:
I think BB wants to be remembered as someone who came in and built a sustainable organization, somewhere along the lines he may move from the sidelines to the FO, but he will retire from this franchise. Bob Kraft has found his "business" partner and he is well taken care of.

What a stupid thread.

I'd be surprised if he's not here for the 2014 season.

If that was even a thought in the back of his mind he would have used his second #1 pick un Saturday. When he retires from coaching (as a Patriot) he will have an upper managment position with ownership shares in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes