PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When was the last time we played 4 good quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMarko

Rookie
Reaction score
Everyone is freaking out about the way this game ended, but it seems to me that throughout the Pats dynasty this has been more the rule than the exception. Even the last two Super bowls were closer than they should have been. Whether it's been a slow start which needed come from behind wins or a blowout that became too close for comfort there have been so many I can't recall them all but here are a few Indy in '03, Houston in '03, Seattle in '04 and both of the last Superbowls. Let's relax a little, both of the Jets big plays were a little bit freakish and also happened on a gambling defense! The game was on the road where a little bit of momentum can really turn things, we've all seen it a hundred times in other games. Belichick got a little bit careless and gambled a little more than usual,but the fact is we won!

Its true. We never really dominated anyone during the superbowl years. Only time I can remember was the final buffalo game in 2003. Patriots just love the drama.

Seriously, you're on point. The last two weeks have been vintage Patriots football. We just get the W. Blowouts and running up scores are for the Colts.

Colts 2004 divisional playoff game.

Patjew said:
Colts 2004 divisional playoff game.

Even in that game the score was 6 to 3 at halftime. The offense was sputerring in the beginning of the game.

Last December against the Bucs, sadly our only such game of the '05 season.

Bucs game last year?>

Played alot of QUARTERS in high school,and some in college too.:p
Nevermind;)

We were doing well until we had to go into Denver and they made us drop the ball and the refs screwed us too.

HAMMERMILL said:
Played alot of QUARTERS in high school,and some in college too.:p
Nevermind;)
Did you ever swallow one playing with some (allegedly) lady sailors at Pearl Harbor? :p

richpats said:
Last December against the Bucs, sadly our only such game of the '05 season.

Forgot about that game. I remember our defense was very strong and it looked like we could do damage in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back