PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When to start a new thread, and what to title it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MoLewisrocks said:
Just a thought but now that we have a full compliment of supurb mods maybe some consistent thread merging would get the message across better than an un-stickied thread that will be on page 3 before the sun sets. After all quality mods by nature have very good common sense while so many posters by nature are tempted to defy common sense just to advance a contrary opinion. :D

"Quality mods"????? What are you talking about? The mods on this forum are all crapola.

shmessy said:
"Quality mods"????? What are you talking about? The mods on this forum are all crapola.

Yes -- and, boy, are they easily influenced by outrageous flattery! ;)

NEM said:
Shut the hell up. (just kidding) Hey, IMO, is someone wants to start another thread on a subject thats been talked about, what's the big deal. This is an open, and free, forum for everyone to have their say, as long as it is not profane and doesnt , personally, attack another poster.

We have always had situations where there are numerous threads on a similar subject...so, whats the beig deal? Read some, dont read them, its yuor own choice....

And, on many occasions, there are those, including me, that dont see a previous topic on the board, for whatever reason...and we start another thread on it...if people want to respond to both, or one, or neither, that's their own perogative...

This is a fun forum, for all to enjoy, and for all to saya their piece....if its in a new thread, or an old one, who cares...not me.....

Live and let live, if we were all alike in here, it would be an awful boring place.

I agree totally. Why can't people make up their minds to read a couple of threads here and there? It hardly requires great intellect to make a choice.

[

This is just my opinion as a poster, it's got no official weight or anything. Feel free to tell me to shut the hell up. :cool:[/QUOTE]

So a new thread title would look like My Synopsis: Ten reasons T-ShirtDynasty needs to shut the hell up. Correct?
Seriously a little order would not be a terrible thing. We could even break are disscussions up by position O-line,D-line,Linebackers,Defensive backs, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back