Welcome to PatsFans.com

When It Doesn't Go Your Way {CENSOR}

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +970 / 2 / -9

The left wing democrat media can't stand the thought of anybody disagreeing with them, Swivel Jaw Brian Williams told the audiance there would be no applause or yelling during the debate, why you ask did he do this, we all know the answer to that one, THE PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH THE STINKING F-CKING LEFT WING MEDIA and when a republican says something the people like old Swivel Jaws Williams doesn't want to hear the supportive response.

The left wing democrat Obama media can't bring themselves to believe that there are people in America who Disagree with them.

Dear Brian (jaws) Williams,
    F-ck You.
    Harry

Newt Spoke Up About It
    Gingrich on Debate

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +705 / 20 / -30

There is a difference between creating order and censoring something, this is about the debators not the audience...

Williams asked, did not demand...

OTOH the right loves an azz clown circus...

From my view, if I wanted to applaud(which I doubt) would have applauded anyways..

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +674 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Good article on how the allowing of clapping and booing is a fairly recent addition to political debates - and how it's use is designed to increase network ratings rather than promote actual knowledge of the candidates and their positions.

As Republican presidential candidates debate, audience gets nearly as much media attention as politicians | Poynter.

4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +705 / 20 / -30

Do I remember during the last election that a person with an Obama T-Shirt was arrested at a McCain/Palin event, for the heinous crime of wearing a T-Shirt???

5. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I have to wonder...if the audience was requested to keep quite would John King have asked for Dr. Paul to comment on abortion?

6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +479 / 19 / -17

The paranoid right wing is so caught up in conspiracies it's nutty. Having people not applaud was probably just an attempt at making the debate more serious and less of a popularity contest. But, when you're on the losing end of history, I suppose all that you have left are conspiracies.

7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +705 / 20 / -30

The whore monger sees the debates as a contest between the candidates and the "bad" media, rather than the candidates themselves, is telling. The media is an easy target as it has an approval rating with the American people that is almost as low as the congress. The serial adultererwould rather debate the media than his GOP opponents.

In these debates the crowd has been a major factor, as they have been vocal:

Cheered Rick Perry's Executions
    Booed an active duty soldier who asked a question about gays in the military
    Applauded Ron Paul who would let a man die with no health insurance
    The crowd went nuts when he was asked about his adulterous behavior...

Maybe it is wise to take the audience out of it...

8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +674 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Depends if you're more interested in sound or substance.

9. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +492 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

"The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"..."The right"...

..."The blacks"...."The Jews"....get the picture?

10. Patters

Ratings:
    +479 / 19 / -17

PR, that is not a proper analogy. The right (or left) refers to a set of chosen beliefs that change over time. Race and, in general, religion, are not chosen and do not change over time. The right by definition refers to the opposition to the left. It is a political term. Get the picture?

I think it's interesting that you chose to raise this issue with DarrylS's post rather than with Harry Boys, or many others who regularly generalize the left. Perhaps that's why most of us don't think of you as centrist, though you claim to be.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +705 / 20 / -30

Always interesting when you demonstrate, once again, how you like to demonize certain posters while ignoring others..

When the thread is posted and comments are posted which set the tone for the thread, which you selectively ignore and pick and choose inocuous comments instead.. let me refresh your memory, from the opening comments on this thread.

Is it disengenuous, or perhaps fraudulent when you are supposed to be working in your pajama's job to be on these websites all day long???

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +970 / 2 / -9

Reality:

The American People attending the debate cheered Newt (whore monger) Gingrich the Left Wing Democrat Media didn't like that one bit so They Silenced Them just like they would do in No Korea.

Regards
    Harry Boy

13. Patters

Ratings:
    +479 / 19 / -17

Then the reality is that the Republicans are obedient wimps who obeyed the instructions of the left wing Democratic media. Do you really trust those wimps to elect the best president?

Nostrovia,

Patters

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +970 / 2 / -9

Your right on that one, if I had been in that audiance I would have stood up in my seat and whistled, then I would have been thrown out.

15. Patters

Ratings:
    +479 / 19 / -17

And, you know what Harry? I would have cheered you!

But, it's that attitude that makes me like OWS, as well as in the past the Civil Rights, gay rights, and women's rights movements. (For awhile the Tea Party showed that kind of independence, and I consistently expressed envy for that, but then the Tea Party was co-opted by the Koch brothers and the Republican Party.)

16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +705 / 20 / -30

They seem to just follow along....

17. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +354 / 7 / -4

OT: My take re PR's positions / political stance -- I think he is like me in the sense that he doesn't fall neatly on one side or the other, but he does dislike one side more than the other. But while I dislike the pubs more, he dislikes the dems more.

just one off-topic opinion