When is the Interactive Draft OVER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please let us know when this is over.

Some may want to start a draft related thread without it getting burried by : "#82 hurry up and make your pick" threads X 5.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it will probably continue into the weekend of the draft.

Honestly, as a draft participant, I agree with you; many unnecessary thread are posted when a simple PM will do. Until the draft is over, though, you'll have to deal with the polls.

PATSNUTme said:
Please let us know when this is over.

Some may want to start a draft related thread without it getting burried by : "#82 hurry up and make your pick" threads X 5.

So sorry to upset your forum ...

Chevy said:
You big bully! :enranged:

Oh, wait, you were picking on Nut? We could sell a lot of tickets! :singing:

That draft has ruined this forum.

So the one thread in the top 20 ruins you day?

Well, in that case ..... Good!

Chevy said:
So the one thread in the top 20 ruins you day?
At this moment it's actually OK. Prior to this morning it's been more like 14 out of 20, though.

BelichickFan said:
That draft has ruined this forum.

I do feel sorry that there are so many interactive draft threads. I honestly do. It wasn't handled well at all. But I don't get all the b*tching about it. How hard is it to scroll down, or even go to page two, to read or respond to another thread? Most interactive draft threads will be buried in a matter of hours.

Right now there are more "get rid of all the mock threads" threads in the top twenty than there are actual mock threads.

Chevy said:

You must admit it was a little over done with thread after thread calling out people to make thier picks. A PM would have been better and more effective.. But, it was fun for you guys and it seems to be over.

It was fun for me to piss a couple of people off because that's what I do. But it doesn't seem like it was the "calling out" people that I pissed off.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
You must admit it was a little over done with thread after thread calling out people to make thier picks. A PM would have been better and more effective.. But, it was fun for you guys and it seems to be over.

It was fun for me to piss a couple of people off because that's what I do. But it doesn't seem like it was the "calling out" people that I pissed off.:rocker:

Ok ... pissing off others is fun ...

But a simple "How about we consolodate the threads" post would have worked just as well ...

Chevy said:
Ok ... pissing off others is fun ...

But a simple "How about we consolodate the threads" post would have worked just as well ...

You take me too seriously.

Like bulls in a china shop. What they don't break, they crap on. :D

PATSNUTme said:
You take me too seriously.

Actually, I partly agreeing with you .... Pissing of others is fun ... Lots of fun ...

spacecrime said:
Like bulls in a china shop. What they don't break, they crap on. :D
Spoken like a true cowboy! Just stay downwind pardner, much obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes