PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When is the actual Mini Camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradybunch

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
all players i dont mean training camp just mini camp?

thanks

June 6-8....when the rooks return..and ALL will be there..what is BIG about this date is that THEY will see how much the rooks retained knowledge wise..as well as how they are with vets...I expect UDFA cuts (before..definitely after and possibly additions after..)

thanks i had the date writtendown but lost it

One of their OTA's, the passing camp, starts tomorrow (Monday).

June 6-8....when the rooks return..and ALL will be there..what is BIG about this date is that THEY will see how much the rooks retained knowledge wise..as well as how they are with vets...I expect UDFA cuts (before..definitely after and possibly additions after..)

I think that is wrong. According to the team the rookies returned to Gillette on May 15th, the first date the league allows them to. They will be at passing camp unless they are being held out for some reason. Some years this differs because the camp (as an OTA) is scheduled prior to their return. It's all the vets who may not be in attendance since it is optional. They are the ones who will be back in June for mini camp, which is mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back