Welcome to PatsFans.com

When Illegals Go Berserk Will Your State Be Prepared?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him." Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]In my March 13, 2006, column I wrote about the 100,000 criminals (illegal aliens, not immigrants) who brazenly marched through the streets of Chicago without fear of being rounded up and deported. On March 17, 2006, an estimated 25,000 illegals from Ireland marched boldly in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in NY without fear of any enforcement of our immigration laws. I told my friends at the time: this unchecked in-your-face, "we demand respect" display by illegals will embolden them to demand they be given a free pass and when that doesn't happen, it will reach the point of violence. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]On March 24, 2006, hundreds of high school students in LA walked out of their classrooms to protest the newest piece of completely unnecessary immigration legislation by the incompetent fools in Congress. Within hours 15,000 criminals (illegals) were marching in Phoenix and roughly 10,000 in Georgia. On March 25, 2006, waving their Mexican flags chanting the same worn out "racist" garbage and demanding their "rights" 50,000 of these criminals marched in Denver, thousands in North Carolina and here in Sacramento. All because the House of Representatives has passed legislation that would make it a felony to be in the U.S. illegally, impose new penalties on employers who hire illegal immigrants and erect fences along one-third of the U.S.-Mexican border. The counterfeit Senate is to begin their bickering on March 28, 2006. Here's two short e-mails I recently received from some illegal who no doubt chants racism because we the people demand our immigration laws be enforced: [/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]From: D******@aol.com. Date: 3/16/2006 7:06:47 PM [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Message: "Hey you ignorants. Why dont you report YOURSELFS .lol. You white people are the real illegals! When did you have a passport to come into my ancestors land?! Get a life and REABUILD YOUR MAYFLOWER so you can go back the ****asian hills were you ALL belong!" This illiterate wasn't happy sending just that one, a few minutes later, he sent another: "F**K U GRINGOS VIVA MEXICO!!!!!" [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Controlling immigration is about the security of this republic (terrorists illegally crossing the borders) and making sure countries like Mexico stop dumping their murderers, rapists, those carrying AIDS and other communicable diseases and gang members on America's door step. If you smuggle yourself across the border you are a criminal. Breaking our immigration laws has nothing to do with how nice an illegal might be or how hard they might work. If you're here illegally, the only "right" you're entitled to is a free bus ride to the border... [/FONT]​

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd179.htm

this is a fairly long read that is VERY important... please read this.​

Also, check out what this human garbage dump has written:

http://www.aztlan.net/rupjose.htm
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

Oh, is that the same La Raza group that some in office are hoping to provide US taxpayer funding? :mad:

INVASION USA

Fed dollars proposed for La Raza

Plan would start with $5 million, then double funding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: June 2, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Tens of millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars soon could be flowing into the National Council of La Raza, an organization that advocates for civil rights for Hispanics and has connections to groups that advocate the separation of several southwestern states from the rest of the nation.

The proposal has been made by U.S. Rep. Ruben Hinojosa, and it would give the organization that describes itself as "the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States – [working] to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans" $5 million annually starting in 2008, with the funding to double the next year and then continue at that level "for each fiscal year thereafter."

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55976
  3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Can you say NORTH AMERIKAN UNION?!?!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

China WILL become the next super power.

Anyone who disagrees, has their head in the sand.

China won't be there for many years... but they will be the next super power. No ands, ifs, or buts.

All they have to do, is pull all of their money out of America... and it will wipe us out.

It will end it for Amerika.

I'm not all gloom and doom (I have dreams and goals like everyone else)... just stating a simple fact.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2007