PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When do Season Holders Physically Get Tix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boylanca

Rookie
Reaction score
When do the season tix holders physically get their tickets? Will they wait till the Pats have the AFC "officially" locked up? (should be this week even if the colts win right?). Looking on Ebay for AFC Championship Tix and All im seeing is from companies.

When do the season tix holders physically get their tickets? Will they wait till the Pats have the AFC "officially" locked up? (should be this week even if the colts win right?). Looking on Ebay for AFC Championship Tix and All im seeing is from companies.

Got these beauties last week - not a chance in the world, you'd see mine on ebay or anywhere else but in my possesion, as with all of my tickets - would never, ever sell them.

The Pats sent out an email indicating the tickets would be mailed (or printed?)on 12/22.

We already got the tix - they just send out Game A and Game B tickets with no dates or times on them. It's up to you to figure out when the game is.

So two people have them and the other one gets his on the 22nd?:confused:

We don't have ours yet.

got mine last week also.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill