PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When do playoff tickets go on sale or show up on TicketExchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheenix11

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Does anyone know when any extra playoff tickets either go on sale or when Ticketexchange listings for Playoff tickets start? Do they have a presale for waiting list members?

I'm on the waiting list so I can use ticketexchange and I'm thinking of going to the AFCCG.

Last edited:
bueller???

anyone????

I'm on the waiting list as well, not sure about a pre-sale, but if i remember correctly from last year they go up on the exchange once the date/time is finalized. I could be wrong though, someone else who knows for sure can correct me.

good luck getting a playoff ticket at face value.....

The price of one ticket at Seacoast Ticket Agency ranges from

$1000 to $2600. They have a good selection of seats. As if

anyone can afford them. These prices are at least double what

I paid for the playoff game in the snow against Oakland.

Last edited:
good luck getting a playoff ticket at face value.....

I've actually gotten playoff tickets from the ticketExchange before, its really tough, but possible....

I've actually gotten playoff tickets from the ticketExchange before, its really tough, but possible....

this year has been much tougher than previous years on the ticket exchange... no one is gonna sell for face this year (100-175), not when your local scalper will pay you $500-800/seat, which they will resell for $750-1250/seat

I'll bet I will get a playoff ticket no problem on ticketexchange. Others have done it and judging by the number of tickets available for the Jets and Fins games this year there are a lot of wimps with season tickets who have no interest in attending a game in bad weather.

All I need is for the weatherman to forecast 10 degrees or a snowstorm and I will have my pick of seats.

My guess is they will start popping up on the 7th once the schedule is set. Then the hogher volume usually is on THursday or riday.

Here's the skinny on the availability and price of Patriots playoff tickets on TicketExchange, straight from a very heplful person in the Pats ticket office:

Season ticketholders will be able to post their playoff tickets for sale on TicketExchange right after the league announces the date and time of the game. The Pats don't know exactly when this will happen -- it could happen any time after the regular season ends, but it's more likely that the date and time won't be announced until after the wild card games.

As for pricing, here's what the tickets will cost (excluding Ticketmaster fees):

Lower Level Sideline (100s): $164 for first playoff game, $179 for AFC Championship Game

Lower Level Corner/Endzone (100s): $130 for first playoff game, $140 for AFC Championship Game

Mezzanine Level Corner/Endzone (200s): $130 for first playoff game, $140 for AFC Championship Game

Upper Level Sideline (300s): $115 for first playoff game, $125 for AFC Championship Game

Upper Level Corner/Endzone (300s): $95 for first playoff game, $100 for AFC Championship Game

Avoid the scalpers (including some who have posted on this message board) like the plague.

Thanks guys, I was poking around ticketmaster this morning and didn't see anything about playoff games.

I wonder why ticketmaster lists SRO for the AFCCG but actual seats for the Divisional Game? I'm leaning towards the AFCCG although I could go to the divisional game too if its on Sat night.

By the way, don't we technically already know the date and time for the AFCCG? Its Sunday 1/20 @ 3pm, thats not going to change.

Last edited:
you sure as h3ll wont see a playoff ticket on ticketexchange... no one is giving up those seats.

I'll bet I will get a playoff ticket no problem on ticketexchange. Others have done it and judging by the number of tickets available for the Jets and Fins games this year there are a lot of wimps with season tickets who have no interest in attending a game in bad weather.

All I need is for the weatherman to forecast 10 degrees or a snowstorm and I will have my pick of seats.

no way in h3ll! jets and fins tix were easy because the games didnt matter, and the weather sucked... the OP was asking about PLAYOFF tix... take face, multiply by 5, and there is your starting point... no one bails on a playoff game due to weather... maybe a meaningless late season game, but not playoffs.

Last edited:
no way in h3ll! jets and fins tix were easy because the games didnt matter, and the weather sucked... the OP was asking about PLAYOFF tix... take face, multiply by 5, and there is your starting point... no one bails on a playoff game due to weather... maybe a meaningless late season game, but not playoffs.

Get a clue, I am the OP. Several people have already mentioned getting playoff tickets through ticketexchange in previous years. I'm not saying it will be easy but I only need 1 and I'm sure someone will put some up. A lot of people are afraid to scalp their tickets because the Patriots have revoked the season tickets of people caught doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes