PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When Branch gets signed can someone please post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

smg93

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
With all the Branch threads, it's getting pretty tiring to read through all the speculation. Someone please post here when an agreement is in place. Thanks!

Somehow I think by the time Branch is signed, this thread will be on about page 5.

huskeralk said:
Somehow I think by the time Branch is signed, this thread will be on about page 5.
And probably 5 other threads started stating the same thing.

LOL, I know, this thing is halfway there.

How long do you guys really expect Branch to sit out? If I was you guys, I would be getting quite furious that my big gun on offense isn't on the field. Is it a possibility he sits out the whole year? I know you guys are probably tired of talking about it, but I'd like someone to fill me in.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
How long do you guys really expect Branch to sit out? If I was you guys, I would be getting quite furious that my big gun on offense isn't on the field. Is it a possibility he sits out the whole year? I know you guys are probably tired of talking about it, but I'd like someone to fill me in.
Brady is our big gun on offense.

I would never get furious, just annoyed. What do I personally expect? Traded today, or signed before Sept 10th.

jaychamp said:
And probably 5 other threads started stating the same thing.

Most Likely,I'd add another 5 unto that.Heh

Yes, when I get word I will post here in this thread first. Not only will I post here first, but I will not post it anywhere else and will delete all new threads that try to break the news. So in short, do nothing but refresh this thread every 30 seconds for the next 2 hours and 10 minutes. Thank you for your cooperation.

smg93 said:
With all the Branch threads, it's getting pretty tiring to read through all the speculation. Someone please post here when an agreement is in place. Thanks!
I'm at home today on the internet and with ESPN on the tube. With all of the options available to me, there is no site or station that is going to beat Patsfans.com with giving me "the" Breaking News. There is no other option when it comes to opinion and judgement when the final verdict is produced.

scout said:
I'm at home today on the internet and with ESPN on the tube. With all of the options available to me, there is no site or station that is going to beat Patsfans.com with giving me "the" Breaking News. There is no other option when it comes to opinion and judgement when the final verdict is produced.

AGREED!.Without a doubt,Half the time,I dont even bother checking espn or any other site anymore.This Site has more reliability then have the crap out there.THANK YOU FELLOW POSTERS..You guys really are amazing.Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back