Welcome to PatsFans.com

When Are These Guys Gonna Learn Its A Sin...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOT64, Oct 12, 2006.

1. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

11th commandment says 'Thou Shall Not Leave the New England Patriots'- Those who break these laws (Adam Vinatieri,Willie McGinest,David Givens) are forced to go thru a season of injuries that will plague them throughout the year and cost them dearly - Ah The Evil Satanic Decision Of Taking More Money - Yes money is definately evil - Just Ask those 3 heathen guys above who are either on the injured list regularly so far and on losing or injury plagued teams - and not to forget another former NE Player (Deion Branch) whose new team lost thier best player (Alexander) to injury for awhile.​
    AHHH,Its heaven and peaceful up here in New England Country where money has no place to be #1 on the list-Everybody wins when you stay in 'heaven'....Too bad those guys decided to take the 'hotter deep deep south route into the Hell of the NFL basement' ;)
    Amen​
  2. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,068 / 15 / -16

Pass the basket ,preacher...I'm sold
  3. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

No my son...No money in the basket - Just wins with each and every donation you see - wins make us fruitful and rich while those who sin suffer losses which are a Bit#h:)
  4. Joker

Ratings:
    +1,068 / 15 / -16

Too old...too slow...talent lost

why? why are we 4-1 and playing at 50% efficiency?
  5. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Don't worry my fellow heaven dweller - There's plenty of more room up here for talented performers to join the 'heavenly community' although 'heaven' closes up after October 17th till next year - But jury is still out whether a Randy Moss can make it up here if he so wishes for us to save his soul - He has been hell for many opponents,we may need to check for head horns before letting him up here if he really wants to join 'the above the clouds' community in the 'NFL happy high place where you just need to be an angel of god-not God himself' Thats why the only 'wings' T.O. will ever have is the ones on the helmet he wore in Philly.
  6. Joker

Ratings:
    +1,068 / 15 / -16

T.O.'s two biggest gains in that Super Bowl were because of illegal picks...right in front of the ref

Biggest sham in history

Look...anyone can say what they want about McNabb...he puked

Tedy Bruschi is MY personal favorite because he feels JUST LIKE US
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +241 / 8 / -26

8. Bostonian1962

Bostonian1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Damien Woody and his $5M a year can be added to the list. As of yesterday, he's out for the year. Givens, injured. Willie, injured. Adam V., injured.
  9. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I believe that no former starter from any Patriot SB team has suited up for a team that has won a playoff game. I say 'suited up' to accomodate David Patten, who was on IR last season during the Redskins' playoff victory over Tampa Bay.

Actually that favors the possibility of a hex amongst "the departed" - thou shall not experience the glory of a playoff win after leaving New England!
  10. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

It could also just be a reflection of secular trainerism...
  11. captain stone

captain stone Rookie

Ratings:
    +181 / 35 / -22

No Jersey Selected

I'm afraid there's a heathen in heaven, and he goes by the name of $eemore. Money was #1 on his list, and the FO gave it all to him; otherwise, he also would have taken the deep, deep south route elsewhere. Didn't the Patriots defeat the Jest, 49ers, Dolts and Steelers without him, and with "The Closer" Jarvis Green instead? To whom much is given, Mr.$eemore, much is also expected.

To those other FAs, the sermon is clear: it may be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a player seeking riches to enter the Kingdom of New England.
  12. Pats_AZ

Pats_AZ Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

AMEN!!

Jay