PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When AD's on the edge, the middle of our D is soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelizePats

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I really didn't think that the Pats would move AD outside and after lats nights perfomance, I hope they have the sense to bring in back inside for the Pitt game.
The whole interior of our defence was soft last night and it almost seemed as though we were playing a man short. The reality here folks is that Teddy has lost a step and is not the player he was 4 years ago. Junior is 38! Nuff said. Both these guys are warriors and still have a good deal left in the tank, when utilized properly.
Move AD back inside and try to get something from Pierre Woods on the outside. if we are that thin at outside linebacker, where the second stringer, doesn't play when the guy in front of him goes down, there has been a significant front office failure in this vital area.
The middle of our D was terrible last night and both Boller, and the week before Feeley, looked like Joe Montana out there. Very little defensive pressure and I can't recall if we got more than 1 sack the last two games combined.
Moving AD back inside will go a long way to shoring up the D.
Just one mans opinion.
Respects,

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back