PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavfan2390

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
1. We did not establish the run at all. The Eagles secondary is quite solid, we can't expect play action to work and more defenders in the box to free up Randy deep when we don't establish the damn run.

2. We didn't get nearly enough pressure on Feeley, I don't care if your QB is Rex Grossman, you give him an hour to throw he will find someone.

3. This goes along with pressure, we gotta cover the middle of the field better, but more pressure will make a secondary look fantastic.

4. Our recievers seem to have a case of the dropsies.

5. This goes along with numero uno...the play calling sucks, I mean WOW.

Anyways, it's 28-24, our ball at the 31, with about 12 to play...we're still in this...there is NO need to panic.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Rodney and the LB's are all over Westbrook, thus the deep incuts are open.

The playcalling seems curious against a team that brings so much pressure. Not a lot of screens (until very recently) and draws (i don't remember 1).

Bad night for the defense in the passing game. The corners except Asante looked slow to react; the pass rushers didn't get to Feeley; and I'm not sure what the rest of them were doing.

Its truly not that complicated. The team as a whole didn't play all that great. It happens. The Patriots are afterall only mortal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back