Welcome to PatsFans.com

What's wrong with Sweet Sweden?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Oct 25, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Biden earned my respect in this interview. Biden was great: "Is that a joke? Is that a serious question?" Annoying how she doesn't even seem to listen to the answers.This girl tried to make a name for herself and instead got her butt whooped .
    Video

Edit:
    From the Barbara West Bio : ( http://www.wftv.com/station/1874549/detail.html ):
    "I covered the inauguration of President Bush and the impeachment of President Clinton." Notice the priorities.
    "I am married to Wade West, an international media consultant to politicians, professionals and organizations."
    Wade West works for MediaPower, which a quick Google of seems to have Republican affiliations, if Glen Holmes who is running for Maine's Senate and is a MediaPower media manager is any indication.
    (http://www.mainesenategop.com/members/member.php?mem_id=135)
    Wade West has also made Republican contributions. "Mr. Wade West (Mediapower American Fundraising/Pre), (Zip code: 32804) $250 to NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE on 12/16/05" http://www.city-data.com/elec2/06/elec-ORLANDO-FL-06-part1.html
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  2. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#12 Jersey
    Yeah if she was a good reporter she would have had the info to follow up on his lies. McCain stood before 20 groups such as ACORN and gave that speech. It was not an ACORN event or ACORN sponsored event. Then he proceeds to contradict his own words (when he didn't know the the mic was hot) and says he was saying Obama is more ready than John McCain to be president. And he's playing semantics with Obama's connection to ACORN. Just another bag of lies from the plagerizer. And this idiot calls him on none of it. Might as well been another Couric "interview".

U.S. Sen. Barack Obama’s presidential campaign paid more than $800,000 to an offshoot of the liberal Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now for services the Democrat’s campaign says it mistakenly misrepresented in federal reports.

An Obama spokesman said Federal Election Commission reports would be amended to show Citizens Services Inc. — a subsidiary of ACORN — worked in “get-out-the-vote” projects, instead of activities such as polling, advance work and staging major events as stated in FEC finance reports filed during the primary.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  3. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +31 / 2 / -0

My Jersey:

If she had been a good reporter she wouldn't have tried to tie Obama's work with what ACORN did 20 years ago to the people that have scammed ACORN recently. If she had been a good reporter she would have known that there's no evidence whatsoever that ACORN directs or encourages voter fraud from the top down, and that on the whole ACORN is a great organization. If she had been a good reporter she would have realized that any voter organization today is suceptible to certain wrong people abusing the system. If she were a good reporter she would know that even if Obama worked with ACORN today, he would have absolutely nothing to do with a few of its employees breaking the law.

But hey, you're a smart guy, you already understood this and are just engaging in your lock step talking points.;)
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -7

My Jersey:

That interviewer makes the term "see you next Tuesday" come to mind.

Talk about making an ass of yourself!
  5. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Biden had an excellent view of these strings and even mentioned them when he said "I don't know who's writing your questions" at some point. You know she felt as if she just got caught. She kept blinking non-stop like a strobe light for the rest of the interview. Watch her tight-lipped face as she tries to retain composure until it's over. Funny.