PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats with the weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Its a conspiracy I say! I mean - give us one good day of football please! When I look at the extended forecast you see all days sunny and high of 35. As soon as you hit Sunday, its rain and wind. Whats the deal?

Not sure if TB will get the record now with this type of weather. He should try to get a TD on every possession in the red zone. No running plays. This is a rare opportunity.

Damn the weather!

i love a good snow game. even a good summer rain game. but there is nothing worse than a winter rainstorm. ive been sick as hell since i got home, havent been able to get out of bed...

Yes, it sucks to be in New England in the winter.

The good news is it's way too soon to predict Sunday's weather.

The bad news is that it will probably be worse thna the current prediction.

Supposed to be in the low 40's with hardly any wind, given the time of year, I will take that, low 40's right now after this crap, Sunday afternoon will feel like a July day in the tropical forests of the Amazon.

Brady throws 4 easy...................

Last edited by a moderator:
still early! only Tuesday night and NE weather changes fast!

Polian is seeding the clouds. He was the one flying that plane with the asterisk banner.

Everyone is always complaining about the weather, but nobody every does anything about it.

Yes, it sucks to be in New England in the winter.

The good news is it's way too soon to predict Sunday's weather.

The bad news is that it will probably be worse thna the current prediction.

You have got to be kidding me. Anyone who complains about a New England winter should move ... it's great having the 4 seasons ... love it.

Snow games are great ... with all the domes they are much rarer than when
I was a kid ... then there was lots of snow games.

Everyone is always complaining about the weather, but nobody every does anything about it.

i was trying to change the rain to snow on sunday, but nobody would help me. people just kept telling me i was crazy...i cant do it alone you know....

First off - Its only tuesday for crying out loud and already you got the weather report for 5 days away :rolleyes:

And quit the freakin whining - When the Patriots have to travel to the West Coast 5x next year in the sunny warmth you will wish they were back at home in cold and snowy Foxboro without the travel.

nothing wrong with cold and snowy. snow games rock. cold rain games blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes