Welcome to PatsFans.com

What's with the draconian gun laws?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by woolster22, Aug 17, 2012.

1. woolster22

woolster22 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +410 / 11 / -16

Me and the mrs-to-be have been planning on picking up something for peace of mind as we plan to move back in the next few weeks (we both have some serious concerns about an ex or ten...), not to mention a handful of unnerving experiences over the last two years (break ins, etc).

If I understand, convictions are the only things that will count against you? Where do continuations without finding fall?

In any case, what's with the various ltc classes? I think anyone who wants piece of mind knowing they are at least on equal ground with a criminal have a constitutional right to do so. How is this right left for each town/city to decide arbitrarily?

Are liberals ever going to realize that the constitution means something or continue pissing all over it? My favorite would be arrests being considered convictions in the eyes of the military...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

The Left Wing Liberal Society doesn't want you to "fight back" for some strange reason known only to their little minds they always seem to find excuses for the scumsucking savage criminal, if you get mugged at night the liberal won't blame the savage the liberal will blame you for going out at night and tempting the poor dear little crook, look how silent they are when it comes to the Slaughter that is now going on in Chicago, little children being mowed down by Gang Bangers who are so f-cking retarded they couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo, they all have guns and they shoot everything but what they were aiming at, they are stinking f-cking animals but the Liberals go dead silent when it comes to their bloodbaths, the Liberal society won't protect you, BUY A GUN CARRY IT LEGALLY AND KILL THE DIRTY SCUM THAT TRYS TO HARM YOU.

3. Triumph

Triumph Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +474 / 65 / -35

#32 Jersey

Move back from where?

Move to what state?

Continuations of what? Murder, bank robbery, jaywalking.

ITC class?

Illinois, Mass, NY, NJ and DC have restrictive laws.

4. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

^ All that.

I went and purchased a pistol just a couple weeks ago and it took about 20 minutes for everything once I decided on which one to purchase.

5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +576 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

You must be new here.....:D