PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats WIth Ryan taking Shots at Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
even after the game is over, he takes a shot at TB, saying he doesnt study as hard as Manning. WHere is this coming from? Why is this neccessary? Is this the case? I have never seen anything like this before. Is Tom not studying game film? Kind of crazy....

even after the game is over, he takes a shot at TB, saying he doesnt study as hard as Manning. WHere is this coming from? Why is this neccessary? Is this the case? I have never seen anything like this before. Is Tom not studying game film? Kind of crazy....

did the pats win????

did tom brady make the plays ????

were the pats the better team???

the awnser is for all of those questions... NO.... and it sucks to hear that.... but that is why Belichick and Brady's mystique is gone......

he can say whatever he want's to say. they won. Brady could have done something about what was said earlier in the week but he didn't. Didn't show up tonight, so if fat man wants to come back and reiterate, so be it.

Welcome to the NFL. This is what you get when you pee down your leg when the lights come on. to the victor goes the spoils and all of that sh!t.

I hope they pour it on. This team (coaches included) needs to remember what it feels like for a long long time.

Last edited:
I think what Big Mike is trying to say is that he didn't say anything about Peyton Manning only praise for the guy after the Jets beat him. Yeah they deserve to talk but to single one guy out is ludicrous. You guys are acting like you wanna trade TB away it was a bad game we'll be back next year with hopefully some pass rushers and a vertical threat cause damn we missed those two today.

Brady hasn't had a good playoff game since 07 vs Jacksonville.

He needed to be at his best today and he wasn't.

Welcome to the NFL. This is what you get when you pee down your leg when the lights come on.

I hope they pour it on. This team (coaches included) needs to remember what it feels like for a long long time. That's not to say it wasn't a fun season. But it needs to sting for awhile. that's one way young guys mature.

One way or another it didn't look like Brady was prepared today so Rex can say whatever the hell he wants sadly.

I hope they pour it on. This team (coaches included) needs to remember what it feels like for a long long time. That's not to say it wasn't a fun season. But it needs to sting for awhile. that's one way young guys mature.

ditto that....hopefully this will serve the pats well down the road...to get beaten by the jests this badly at home at a playoff game with bye week ?? this is so unpatriots like...

I could respect the Jets if Ryan wasn't such a classless pig. His players seem to take their cues from him also.

There will be justice though. Ryan will get his beat down either next week in Pittsburgh or from the Packers or Bears. I for one will enjoy it thoroughly.

I could respect the Jets if Ryan wasn't such a classless pig. His players seem to take their cues from him also.

There will be justice though. Ryan will get his beat down either next week in Pittsburgh or from the Packers or Bears. I for one will enjoy it thoroughly.

I think the whole point is, he may be trying to get in to BB/TB mind for the near future. I used to think the the combo is invincible. What happened ?? :confused:

I came up with some expletives about fat man and his hooligans but I guess they talked the talk and also showed up for the game and walked the walk.

So as some one mentioned earlier, to the victor goes the spoils and they deserve to talk whatever they want :(

Last edited:

ryan obviously just doesn't like your qb

i think if anything, rex won the headgames (caused welker to get himself benched for the start of the game), but with brady, there's a genuine dislike there

I think the whole point is, he may be trying to get in to BB/TB mind for the near future. I used to think the the combo is invincible. What happened ?? :confused:

I came up with some expletives about fat man and his hooligans but I guess they talked the talk and also showed up for the game and walked the walk.

So as some one mentioned earlier, to the victor goes the spoils and they deserve to talk whatever they want :(

He got inside Brady's head and he's trying to stay there.

He got inside Brady's head and he's trying to stay there.

exactly

gotta hand it to rex, that ploy of taking the spotlight off his players is working out so far

we'll have to see this week if they can focus on the steelers , sometimes teams have monumental letdowns after a win like this (pats vs indy afccg after they beat sd)

I still have little respect for Rex.

Those of you that admire this guy have no clue that things will end badly for the Jets.

Now, don't get me wrong--things are setting up nicely against a horrible coach in Tomlin against a team with an awful Oline, but the Packers are going to destroy the Jets if they get to the SB.

I just don't see Rex as having an ability to coach a winner.

They are like the San Diego Chargers, Atlanta Falcons and Chicago Bears teams that made Super Bowls.

It comes from Brady saying he didn't watch the game between Jets and the Colts and that he went to a play or something.

Im glad he's doing this. Its only going to make Brady work harder (if he really wants to be on top again) People really need to stop listening to ryan and stop posting everything he says here because some of you have thin skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes