PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats with all the trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthICE

Rookie
Reaction score
Let me just start by saying I have been a long time lurker, but have enjoyed reading all the threads posted here on patsfans.com, not just during the season but all year round.

However, It sickens me to see all these trolls suddenly try to flood this board with negative crap regarding this whole "videogate" nonsense.

It's also even more disturbing to see some patriot 'fans' try to use this whole thing as an opportunity to knock the team they apparently support...

It's for that reason that compelled me to logon and offer my support on behalf of all the other patriot fans who stop by here but don't post as often as they would like.

Honestly, it's times like these that really show who the real fans are...Certain pats fans should also remember that their post history does follow them...They may regret some of the things they are saying now when February rolls around.:rolleyes:

Anyways... A big thanks to all those who make this site possible. :rocker:

Go Pats!

Last edited:
There are plenty of bandwagoners who just jumped off once something went wrong. They aren't true fans and never will be. And I must thank the mods & Ian for wiping out pretty much all the trolls that came today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes