PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's with all the McDaniels hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And last year, most OC would have had the offense fall apart. Reche Caldwell couldn't make this team this year and he was our primary WR. Corey Dillon couldn't last into the second half of most games and he was our lead RB.

Look a "dumbass" bringing facts into the argument!

How dare you! :D

Why would Josh bring out the whole playbook at the end of the regular season when nothing is on the line? The reason I think we have had such a basic scheme on offense for the past few weeks is to not show other teams our whole playbook before we need it for the playoffs. He really has no incentive to show everything we have in the playbook in a meaningless regular season game vs the Dolphins and Jets that we can win without it.

Sounds like we have a lot of frustrated gamblers here-pis*ed off that the Pats didn't cover. You want frustration? Try being a Raider, Dolphin, Raven, or Atlanta fan. I can never understand how so many on this board think they can outcoach our coaches. Relax, and enjoy our historic team. Happy Holidays to all!

No, you just don't comprehend what you read very well. Bill didn't want them to struggle, but once they did he was fine with the concept of continuing to try to execute their passing attack. He had no need to see them shift gears simply to attempt to look better to the armchair critics because they were up by 21 and as anyone who was actually watching will tell you it wasn't even that close.

Number one, no reason for the little potshots if someone disagrees with you. Your idea wasn't tough to comprehend, it just seemed very wrong to me...."maybe they didn't want to do what they could easily do..." Disagree. I don't think during the blowout wins earlier this season Belichick thought, "gee, this is too easy, let's work on the stuff that doesn't work as well." This is just silly. What they were calling was fine, they just weren't executing as well in the second half. Again, no big deal.

How do we really know what Bill wanted? -:) I'm not one of the jump off the bridge guys in game threads. But I see nothing wrong if some fans wanted to see the Patriots play better in the 2nd half. I also don't think that how the 2nd half was played means anything for how they'll play in future games.
In 2003 and 2004 the Patriots lost games towards the end of the year and it didn't carry over to the playoffs. I don't think whzat happens in 1 game carries over. I'd like to see them play well all the time. That's not being spoiled because I felt that way in 2-14 years -:)

Agree 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back