PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats with all the injuries this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR2TO4TD

Rookie
Reaction score
The patriots and cowboys seem tobe relativly healthy but some teams are being devistated with season ending injuries. What are your thoughts as to why this season is rougher than usual. I personally think its all the passing teams are doing. This is the year of the pass and alot of people are colliding at full speed. I surely hope this game between two great passing teams does'nt result in another tragedy like K. Everett.

Re: Whats with all the injuries this year.

it's all karma

I am not sure there are more..who did a look at it a few years ago??? The INdy Star writer?? (I think it was in 05...) BUT I wonder if he's written on it..looking ay yej comparisons..it DOES seem like there are more injuries..those serious ones..I wonder IF indeed it IS an increase and why that could be??

I think these players found out they were on my fantasy team and that made them angry.

Everybody's on HGH!! Bigger bodies, with the same sized joints, colliding at greater speeds. Duh.

Last edited:
I haven't noticed an inordinate amount of injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back