PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats will all the talk about the 2008 draft on this forum -Its only Freakin' week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Whats will all the talk about the 2008 draft on this forum -Its only Freakin' wee

I LOVE threads on the 2008 SF pick, it's just too good to be true, i'm going to enjoy this every day right up until the draft!!

My current fantasy: McFadden is available at #2, trade down to ~5 with Atlanta or Oakland, picking up their 2008 2nd round and 2009 1st round, let the pleasure continue...

Re: Whats will all the talk about the 2008 draft on this forum -Its only Freakin' wee

Belize Pats: For some reason you cant recieve PMs

All others please cut me some slack I am going thru a terrible divorce and I need hope

Hello,
My name is John Therriault, I am a business owner from California and I am very interested in finding out about Belize.
Do you like it there?
Do you think it is safe crimewise?
Do you think that it is hard to immigrate to Belize?
Thank You for your time.

It's not the Super Bowl yet, either, yet you posted a thread asking about a 4th and 3, FROM THE GOAL LINE, in the Super Bowl.....

maroney posts are fine.
super bowl posts are fine.
draft posts are fine.
other posters have no business worrying about the topics of posts people make.

just read the ones that interest you and don't lecture people, it's sad.

Sir,

if you are infering that I have been complaining about Maroney threads or have created or posted in threads where I only want a posative spin on all things Pats, I ask that you supply this evidence.
If you are not infering this, why on earth have you highligfhted my post to you?
How on earth is it relevent to your rant?
Who the hell cares if he doesn't like it if someone talks about our draft pick and what we can do with it.

I can accept that his brain is so tiny he cannot talk about this week's game and the draft during the same month, but it is a bit cheeky of him to insist that everyone limit themselves to what can be absorbed by his single digit IQ.

Anyway, I don't care for McFadden, but kind of like the Long brothers (Chris and Jake) and Glenn Dorsey.

More made o' glass threads.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey