PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whats up with that 'Raider Image' Store ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The Raiders online store 'The Raider's Image' link is below ON THIS PATRIOTS website...I wish Ian can find a better ad non team wise to put there instead of another team,especially one that blows....Does anyone here wish to shop or buy on that site?

Sort of like Walmart having a Kmart circular handed out when you come in to their store :confused:

Last edited:
I asked myself the same thing. I have no idea why "Raider Image" ads are on this discussion board.

the raiders are spending their add dollars as good as their cap dollars

Last edited:
Thought all the merchandise money is split up between the league. What does it matter if it is a Raiders aid? Just as long as the Pats get their piece on the Raider $.

The Raiduhs need all the help they can get.

After the AFCCG, there were ads for Colts Championship gear at the bottom. It sucked.

After the AFCCG, there were ads for Colts Championship gear at the bottom. It sucked.
Never saw that ad...If I did,I might have intentionally cracked the lower part of my monitor to hide it :D

I asked myself the same thing. I have no idea why "Raider Image" ads are on this discussion board.
I believe there is some software which scans the content of what you're reading and matches it up with a pool of available ads. I'm guessing the post had something to do with the Raiders (Moss?) or else the link may be as casual as something about football.

Maybe the new mods can merge this with the thread a year ago on the subject? Still and all, this is a ringing endorsement for P64's total focus on the discussion and not getting bored and wandering off to the classifieds (too often). :rocker:

I love that photo of Thomas also except I'm counting on one just like it in a Pats uniform!

Never saw that ad...If I did,I might have intentionally cracked the lower part of my monitor to hide it :D
:agree: , minor difference, I think I got whiplash looking away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing