PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's up with Mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I know he was sick earlier, but I'm still wondering why he hasn't seen even a single down yet. . . . :(

ctpatsfan77 said:
I know he was sick earlier, but I'm still wondering why he hasn't seen even a single down yet. . . . :(

Im ashamed to say I forgot about Garret Mills.I remember in the preseason,I think it was against Atlanta.He TORE it up.With Grahambo supposedly out today.I wonder if we shall see some of him?

Think he's in his learning season under Heath Evans. Sort of being shown the ropes and then probably next year will take over as our (sort of) FB.

isn't he kind of small like 227 lbs or so?

funny, I just posted on chris's update that I don't see why he's even on the 53 over Bam childress, who always seems to be good for a few first downs a game. With three other good TE's and a good Fullback in Evans.... I just don't see his value in this offense at this time.

jct said:
isn't he kind of small like 227 lbs or so?
6'2''

232 from his official bio.

But when i saw him at camp he was a big dude. Muscle wise.

BTW Heath Evans 6 feet 245.

12 pound difference but Mills can play TE/FB/ ST's and can run faster than Evans.

He's a great working project IMO.

D-cleater said:
funny, I just posted on chris's update that I don't see why he's even on the 53 over Bam childress, who always seems to be good for a few first downs a game. With three other good TE's and a good Fullback in Evans.... I just don't see his value in this offense at this time.
Mills would never last on the PS thats why.

Mills would be snatched up by a number of other teams with his type of versatility.

SeanBruschi54 said:
Mills would never last on the PS thats why.

Mills would be snatched up by a number of other teams with his type of versatility.

I agree, we just have so much redundancy at the TE / FB position. I know Graham is a FA next year, but we have Watson and Thomas as two solid TE's (granted, I'm making some assumptions there about thomas) . And Evans seems to fit that solid, all-around type player role. And all the while, we are thin as paper at WR. Guess this is nothing new though...... on to the game!

D-cleater said:
I agree, we just have so much redundancy at the TE / FB position. I know Graham is a FA next year, but we have Watson and Thomas as two solid TE's (granted, I'm making some assumptions there about thomas) . And Evans seems to fit that solid, all-around type player role. And all the while, we are thin as paper at WR. Guess this is nothing new though...... on to the game!
Remember as of right now we're ranked 4th in Offense.

So they're doing something right!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye